Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Just read the official translation for 1044. Thematically, Joy Boy Luffy is perfect. Absolutely wouldn't change one thing about it.

However logistically, it wouldn't make much sense unless the Gorosei only recently found out the Gomu Gomu fruit is Model Nika. So I hate to admit it, but I'm starting to see a possibility for snitch Shanks @Paperchampion23

:josad::josad::josad:

I

Indigo

Just read the official translation for 1044. Thematically, Joy Boy Luffy is perfect. Absolutely wouldn't change one thing about it.

However logistically, it wouldn't make much sense unless the Gorosei only recently found out the Gomu Gomu fruit is Model Nika. So I hate to admit it, but I'm starting to see a possibility for snitch Shanks @Paperchampion23

But that's not it tho

because they said they've been looking and trying to get the Gomu Gomu for 800 years, in fact they had it before Shanks took it.

So they knew it all this time.

They just never went after Luffy for some reason...

That reason being Oda didn't had this shit planned from the start

And that's okay to admit One Piece fans

Shanks snitched -> CP0 "killed" Luffy -> Return of Nika

Shanks planned this shit. He pranked the WG
:kobeha:

AL sama

Red Haired

how can they recently find out??

they have been chasing it for 800 years
they know everything about it
they got the fruit
shanks stole it from cp9
luffy always shouts gomu gomu no

don't tell me they failed to connect the dots

they got the fruit
shanks stole it from cp9

- Luffy is a D. and the fucking son of Dragon
- He has a straw hat
- He attacked Enies Lobby, Impel Down and Marine Ford
- Defeated two Warlords
- Became really fast a famous and dangerous pirate
- Has the Gum Gum fruit and it was said that Nika's body had the properties of rubber

Gorosei: " We’re not sure mate. "

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
But that's not it tho

because they said they've been looking and trying to get the Gomu Gomu for 800 years, in fact they had it before Shanks took it.

So they knew it all this time.

They just never went after Luffy for some reason...

That reason being Oda didn't had this shit planned from the start

And that's okay to admit One Piece fans
I don't think having it planned from the start affects this specific development. As the fruit being guarded by Who's who, Shanks stealing it, etc.. was only recently introduced. Conceptually, Luffy/Nika/Sun God/Joy Boy parallels have been there since Lougetown, skypeia, etc..

So I'm sure this's been long planned in some form, even if it realized differently to how it's been initially envisioned.

I wanna re-read the Zunesha scene again with accurate TL. Didn't they say "even us only hear about it in rumor" or something like that? I wanna look into it deeper later, maybe next weekend.

"And that's okay to admit One Piece fans"
Sure. I was calling out the Madam Shyarley plot hole like 3 years ago, and no one gave me a satisfying response yet lol If it's sloppy it's sloppy I don't care. I just wanna wait to have the full picture first.

OP still >>>> your fave tho so don't get it twisted Mr. Thin Crust Pizza Bread :kata:

I

Indigo

I don't think having it planned from the start affects this specific development. As the fruit being guarded by Who's who, Shanks stealing it, etc.. was only recently introduced. Conceptually, Luffy/Nika/Sun God/Joy Boy parallels have been there since Lougetown, skypeia, etc..

So I'm sure this's been long planned in some form, even if it realized differently to how it's been initially envisioned.

I wanna re-read the Zunesha scene again with accurate TL. Didn't they say "even us only hear about it in rumor" or something like that? I wanna look into it deeper later, maybe next weekend.

"And that's okay to admit One Piece fans"
Sure. I was calling out the Madam Shyarley plot hole like 3 years ago, and no one gave me a satisfying response yet lol If it's sloppy it's sloppy I don't care. I just wanna wait to have the full picture first.

OP still >>>> your fave tho so don't get it twisted Mr. Thin Crust Pizza Bread :kata:
The problem is WG never doing anything about Luffy until now

Even after Enies Lobby / Marineford

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

they got the fruit
shanks stole it from cp9

Sure. I agree with this. I wanna look into it again tho to make sure we're not missing something.