Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That sword was always going to come into play. Luffy with his powers is now strong enough to swing it like crazy. Would also he a nice callback to him using a sword in Thriller Back, the arc this one mirrors

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
There's a missing a E) scenario where she simply isn't in control of what info she gets for each different prophecy, so in the case of Luffy no matter how much she tries to check that particular prophecy she can only see who is responsible but when it came to the mermaid princess she got a who and when.
Ok you could be right that this was Oda's intention, but the text in the FI scene doesn't relay that meaning whatsoever. When someone says "I can only see what happens. I don't know if it'll be tomorrow or a year from now" it's establishing a general framework for her ability unspecific to a certain prophecy. We can agree to disagree on that cause you'll never convince me this statement isn't general.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I feel bad for the man actually. All the shit he went thru because of that bitch and his retarded son. Man's a millionaire but broken.
Man made After Earth, he should be thankful God is only putting him through this