Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because all you zoro fans only care about the “cool” factor
Not the lore or world building
One piece isn’t meant to be all about “cool swordsmen with big muscles for fighting”….
It is about looney tunes then?

Mizu Luffy was funny, but when it was time to seriously beat crocodile up Luffy got serious, he didnt turn crocodile into a cartoon while he punched him to the surface.
:whitepress:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
And to burst you bubble literally no one besides few usual suspect Kidd fan boys on this biased site put Kidd above Zoro anyways.

Most of the YouTube polls, reddit etc think Zoro whoops his ass.

Make a poll on this very anti Zoro site and you will see @Pantheos

How sad it is that Big Mom fight ended and Kidd still isn't placed above or even at YC1 level by large chunk of fans much less compared to a top tier like Zoro.
"Anti zoro side"? Are you drunk? Oo
Post automatically merged:

explain why he only injured a sweet commander, then "beat" a Yonko
He mever went there for intention to take someone down. Why did Luffy just injure people around him on his way to his goal? Cause he simply dont care.

"Anti zoro side"? Are you drunk? Oo
Have you seen the state of this forum??
Have you seen how much Zoro is shit on here??

If you don't believe me I can show you zoro is ranked much higher on YouTube polls then on this forum.

Here we have people debating shit like sanji > zoro Kidd > zoro even Queen > zoro which is just fanatical hate. I am not even sure how a cartoon can have this level of fanatical and religious hate.

I was away from this forum for months and literally nothing changed..

Now YouTube votes from any where from 500 to 5000+ people show Zoro ranked higher than even admirals.

Have you seen the state of this forum??
Have you seen how much Zoro is shit on here??

If you don't believe me I can show you zoro is ranked much higher on YouTube polls then on this forum.

Here we have people debating shit like sanji > zoro Kidd > zoro even Queen > zoro which is just fanatical hate. I am not even sure how a cartoon can have this level of fanatical and religious hate.

I was away from this forum for months and literally nothing changed..

Now YouTube votes from any where from 500 to 5000+ people show Zoro ranked higher than even admirals.
The Zoro hate is even higher on reddit, LOL back when the raid was about to start, even sugesting that Zoro would open Kaido scar and you would get absolutely shat on there.

That place was fun when Zoro didnt reopen an old scar, but open a completely new one instead.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Someone is telling me i wank zoro wtf
:pepemy:
Welcome to the grandmaster fanbase, i guess
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Gear 5 doesnt require any invention, its his awakening? If thats the case, than it's free powerup instead of Luffy's own breakthrough. Which is why it reduced the greatness of this power and more importantly ruins Luffy's character development or relatable power progression, since its a free powerup. Please pay attention to what i'm criticising about.
Free power up? I'm guessing you didn't read my comment properly. Luffy lost 4-5 times and literally died before he got his awakenings. Its not free at all. It doesn't ruins Luffys character development at all. Luffy's development is to be more free as the series goes on which is exactly what his awakening allows him to do. Please pay attention to what i'm saying.