News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
That looking worse and worse for Shanks´ screentime @Red Admiral

Maybe he will say "I will make my move now".3 seconds screentime:gokulaugh:
God I beg it won't be like that, Shanks needs finally some screen time because if he will just say I and go, OR WORSE JUST STARE FOR A MOMENT AND GO I will send someone on the sun, probably myself

That looking worse and worse for Shanks´ screentime @Red Admiral

Maybe he will say "I will make my move now".3 seconds screentime:gokulaugh:
the fact that Shanks gonna get any major effective screen time in a movie ...
the fact that any top tier from canon get any major effective screen time in a movie ...

is a new thing

but don't worry ... Shanks gonna shine LIKE ALWAYS

J

Joygirl1

I don´t know what to think about that pink/white-haired girl so far, can she really be the main villain? She doesn´t look threatening at all so far.

Like most of us I also want to see more of Shanks, although the movies aren´t canon and so we shouldn´t expect plot twists or something like that. Won´t stop me from still enjoying the movie however xD

Last edited:
I don´t know what to think about that pink/white-haired girl so far, can she really be the main villain? She doesn´t look threatening at all so far.

Like most of us I also want to see more of Shanks, although the movies aren´t canon and so we shouldn´t expect plot twists or something like that. Won´t stop me from still enjoying the movie however xD
The main villain is always the most advertised new character so yes you better bet she's the main villain and Oda did compare her to Zephyr/Bullet/Shiki when he said he wanted to write a story about a cute girl because he's tired of legendary old men

It will create uproar in forums and social media if new girl actually overpowered gear 4 luffy and shanks have to save him from her wrath.

The new girl may be villain or not depending on new information.

Text behind her says "Luffy, quit being a pirate"
So this girl knows Luffy somehow
We might have an interesting story
Post automatically merged:

We supposed to have the film mostly about Shanks though
This makes its seem more and more about some random cute girl and shanks name is just fans service used to advertise for the movie and his role is smaller than we thought :josad::josad:

So this girl knows Luffy somehow
We might have an interesting story

We supposed to have the film mostly about Shanks though
This makes its seem more and more about some random cute girl and shanks name is just fans service used to advertise for the movie and his role is smaller than we thought :josad::josad:
The movie was supposed to be about Shanks but Oda said to the script writer that Luffy has to be the main character, so…:kayneshrug:

S

stealthblack

It will create uproar in forums and social media if new girl actually overpowered gear 4 luffy and shanks have to save him from her wrath.

The new girl may be villain or not depending on new information.
She doesn't look Like a fighter, She most likely has a power Like sugar. And since She has singer theme, must be music music no mi, She can control the minds of everyone with her music

G

Gorosei Informer

My guess that she little sis of shanks jelous because shanks talks only about luffy. Kinda like flampe katakuri 2.0
Please no...

:beckmoji::whitepress::mihugh::lusalty:

She doesn't look Like a fighter, She most likely has a power Like sugar. And since She has singer theme, must be music music no mi, She can control the minds of everyone with her music
Like a "siren" even.

Last thing I want is another Sugar situation or another damsel in distress, ergh. Her design is giving me vibes of that happening.

I really don't have a good feeling about this film now especially.

Me right now honestly:

https://www.dualshockers.com/one-piece-film-red-story-peek-teases-luffys-straw-hat-lore-reveal/

No matter how hard I try, I can't find what I saw before about the story not being the typical beat the villain story that this film is gonna have apparently, I saw it said somewhere but can't find it now.

:kriwhat::seriously::josad::neesama:

Last edited by a moderator: