News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

Is that girl a villain or an ally?im tired of males villains i want her to be the villain of the film
She will be a villainous figure to start with but this is because she is misguided/there has been a misunderstanding, the true villain will take advantage of her, by the end of the movie firmly she’ll be a firm good guy/“anti-hero” who thinks Luffy is the greatest person who ever lived.

I’ve seen anime filler over the years (that’s basically what this is, just more flashy), I know where this is going lol.
Post automatically merged:

Another possibilty is there is no “true villain” but she awakens/causes some disaster that the Strawhats have to save. But again this will be due to being misguided/a misunderstanding and the end will be the same.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Speaking of simping, that Bowsette avy too!

:cheers::stealthblack::datas::finally:
thanks fam!
:finally:

Is that girl a villain or an ally?im tired of males villains i want her to be the villain of the film
98% on her being an ally if you look at a colour sheme angle.

For reference, film Red doesn't mean it is about Shanks but this movie follows everything relevant to the Red colour sheme which is mainly belonging to the protagonists of this story as where blue, white and black belong to the antagonistic factions. Only exception is Akainu who bends some rules to the colour Red. His main theme is wrath and Oda perspected him already from the view of a protagonist.

So the main theory is that this girl is a Rookie affilated with Shanks and that Shanks might send her off to journey and prove herself as pirate. And this will lead her to meeting Luffy.

^ this is like most likely the setting and there will be more to it.

Red colour triangle here is: Shanks, Luffy, Film Red Girl

Film Red Girl also has pink colour sheme, actually main, which is colourrelated to red and orange.

Ace x Isuka
Ace vs Akainu
Koby (Pink), also Rebecca

Pink/Rose also a colour of love and romance, a colour of care.
Film Red Girl goes:
Pink (Love)
White (Justice)
Red (Courage)

Might be a new fan or love interest of Luffy and the main antagonist is unclear but I tend to a Red + Black colour sheme which is Shanks colour sheme. Also Shanks the only red themed character with a black colour sheme. Black means unjust if white means justice in the One Piece World.

Ofc this is just hard grounded theorizing, but it should help ya guys to envision the direction of Film Red lol

And to be clear: The antagonist has yet to be revealed. So stay hyped.

She will be a villainous figure to start with but this is because she is misguided/there has been a misunderstanding, the true villain will take advantage of her, by the end of the movie firmly she’ll be a firm good guy/“anti-hero” who thinks Luffy is the greatest person who ever lived.

I’ve seen anime filler over the years (that’s basically what this is, just more flashy), I know where this is going lol.

Another possibilty is there is no “true villain” but she awakens/causes some disaster that the Strawhats have to save. But again this will be due to being misguided/a misunderstanding and the end will be the same.
Lame :lusalty:

I saw this image as L55's profile picture:

The colours of his clothes look perfect in the image, so I hope they correspond to the official ones, though just the flames look too blue for Zoro.