Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

obviously, but Oda keeps ending with the same sort of 'cliffhanger' hard to get hyped after the 100th time
Obviously... It's a fighting chapter, even with Katakuri vibes "both muh enjoying the fight".

Expect at least 2-3 more chapters like this if no 5.

I think people are complaining way too quickly about this.

I would not be surprised if they "heartbeat" is slowly taking Luffys life away. I would NOT be surprised if it's actually killing him.

Oda has made this point with Gears beforehand. Him running out energy and the fruit tapping into his inner life force is actually something I've thought would actually happen in this story.

Im of the belief that Luffy may literally kill himself saving the world. I.e. the ending being "bitter sweet" according to Oda.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I think people are complaining way too quickly about this.

I would not be surprised if they "heartbeat" is slowly taking Luffys life away. I would NOT be surprised if it's actually killing him.

Oda has made this point with Gears beforehand. Him running out energy and the fruit tapping into his inner life force is actually something I've thought would actually happen in this story.

Im of the belief that Luffy may literally kill himself saving the world. I.e. the ending being "bitter sweet" according to Oda.
Copycat

Status
Not open for further replies.