Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What so Luffy gets another powerup again?? How the fuck does this not bore the shit out of everyone
I don’t fuckin know man. Kaido is top 1 in the universe so clearly Oda is going above and beyond to get Luffy there

but this scary, This man is facing God mode Luffy AND HE STILL HASNT AWAKENED YET… Holy shit

If Luffy smacked around Kaido ya'll would cry Oda is nerfing the strongest creature in the world now and that Luffy is OP now, Oda gives new power time to breathe and showcase itself and ya'll cry it's dragging the fight and it seems like the power up is doing nothing. :kayneshrug::kayneshrug:
No we’d be praising the lord for letting us leave Wano

When was the last time Life Force was mentioned before this?? Plus isn’t Luffy supposed to suceed where Roger and JoyBoy failed?? How is that by dying again
Gear 2 and Gear 3. I'd also assume G4 has been too considering what it's doing to him.

The fact thst the heartbeat (essentially his own body) is giving him power implies he's just pulling from his own life force. BM did this exactly to heal her bones and to grow large with her fruit.

I'm just pointing out that this is probably the consequence when he wins. He'll find out he's dying. I can't imagine what happens to him when he wins and reverts back.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oda: “Luffy cannot beat Kaido with just his punches”
Also Oda: “Luffy CAN beat Kaido with literal cartoonish bullshit”
Somehow also Oda: “This process, the visually stupid one, should take no less than 50 chapters, even and especially if it could have been done in half that time by a more competent writer”

Gear 2 and Gear 3. I'd also assume G4 has been too considering what it's doing to him.

The fact thst the heartbeat (essentially his own body) is giving him power implies he's just pulling from his own life force. BM did this exactly to heal her bones and to grow large with her fruit.

I'm just pointing out that this is probably the consequence when he wins. He'll find out he's dying. I can't imagine what happens to him when he wins and reverts back.
I can’t see him dying at all. Only thing I can see this dying plotpoint going is Chopper healing him as he really needs an endgame goal

Status
Not open for further replies.