Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think theyre about as strong. they had high diff 1v1s and marco fought both of their opponents at once
I mean that’s fair. I think Zoro can high diff Marco currently while Sanji should be able to high to extreme diff. Which already makes them basically top 15 pirates in the world. The only pirates stronger than them is:

Emperors, Luffy, their matchups in BB pirates, Mihawk, Beckman and Kid and Law (debatably).

However, I do think Nami and Usopp deserve a new power up.

Why I feeling like Luffy will lose again or at least needing help??
I read something the last days and I kinda agree with that post, remind me of Cracker line which he did against Luffy:

Vegeta vs Goku was basically the same, Goku comeback with a power up, Vegeta counter it, Goku put so much effort to win but he couldn´t in the end. I feel like the whole situation is the same, at top Momo and Yamato kinda remind me of Gohan and Krillin, who going to help Luffy most like soon. Only left is Marco and then we have our Momotaro group vs Kaido.

- Momonosuke and Yamato reach the rooftop and see Luffy's new form.
I'm pretty sure Marco will join too and we have our Momotaro group.
Luffy is pummeling Kaido for now, but this will change after Kaido will used his awakening, he will show us why he is called the strongest creature.

I see lot of mangas, but Kaido is really one of the toughtest characters which I ever witness.
Dude taking hits after the another, people thought one OKG could knock him out, BULLSHIT!
Luffy clearly would lose the third round with Boundman, with or without the Mr.Go...

And the scary thing is that Kaido perhaps didn´t even fight all out against Boundman G4 Luffy, he "just" used drunken Hybrid form and that was already enough to beat Boundman. Imagine if Awakened Kaido comes soon...
Luffy put so much effort in this battle but Kaido always tank like a champ and act like "this is not even my final form" mode xD.

And then taking hits of Giant Luffy, Kaido is really build different and that without awakening.
No doubt the strongest current character in OP.
Only Imu and BB will probably surpass him...
:steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.