Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A PURE ACTION CHAPTER. GODA :finally:

“BUT BUT KAIDO IS GOING DOWN IN 1045 BRO” :usoprice:

This isn’t an All-Star or Meme we’re talking about here. This is Kaido, the strongest character in the verse. Y’all should’ve already known that Oda would go all out for this one, especially when he’s fighting the MC. Expect an epic flashback and awakening next. :king:

Luffy vs. Kaido is the best fight in One Piece.

I

Indigo

Eh Bleach always had the best training arcs of the big 3. Ichigo training with the Vaizards and Ichigo training with Squad 0 was great imo
That's cap

Naruto's training arcs are the fucking best

Zabuza (training chakra climbing)

Chunnin Exams (training summoning and using Kyubi's chakra)

The Three Sannin (training the Rasengan)

Hidan and Kakuzu (training Rasen-Shuriken and Wind Nature)

Pain (training Sennin Mode)

Akainu fans should hope he won’t fight Luffy

Imagine the guy who bombed children gettijg a looney tunes fight lmao

@AdmiralKinyagi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad @MarineHQ62
So Akainu have toon force like tank ancient weapons like nothing just being angry. ?
Does it mean Akainu will have universe feat level nows by fighting full power gear fifth popeye luffy by breaking reality and manga panel of breaking fourth walls.

I see win as Akainu fan for giving toon force luffy extremely difficult fight.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wait for the consequences after the fight. I would not be surprised if the heartbeat is literally taking his life away. It's been mentioned his powerups kill him slowly.
Be serious for once paper. What fucking consequences. Chopper's existence purpose is to find a medicine that will allow Luffy to not pull Roger 2.0

Luffy ain't dying. So shit like consequences of shortening the life span are even worse than Looney Tunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.