Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm saying is that Luffy is the MC and he won't die.

Shortening his life span is fake tension.
The MC can very well die in the endgame. It's not about him dying before the story is over. It's already been something Oda has touched on, him dying early in his life because of the way he fights with his fruit.

This is not new guys...

Gear 2 and Gear 3. I'd also assume G4 has been too considering what it's doing to him.

The fact thst the heartbeat (essentially his own body) is giving him power implies he's just pulling from his own life force. BM did this exactly to heal her bones and to grow large with her fruit.

I'm just pointing out that this is probably the consequence when he wins. He'll find out he's dying. I can't imagine what happens to him when he wins and reverts back.
The moment he finds out he is dying is when One Piece becomes the worst manga in manga history.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
When has a fight or any loss in One Piece ever had consequences lmao
Yeah true tbh.

Although at least Zoro and Sanji pretend they can actually die.:milaugh:

Luffy is just a walking plot armor at this point. What's worse is that there are Luffy fans here who will say that the drum beat heart is not plot armor and Zoro using mink medicine is:milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The MC can very well die in the endgame. It's not about him dying before the story is over. It's already been something Oda has touched on, him dying early in his life because of the way he fights with his fruit.

This is not new guys...
I mean Luffy dying by the end of One Piece is a theory older than most of One Piece reader so...

Yeah true tbh.

Although at least Zoro and Sanji pretend they can actually die.:milaugh:

Luffy is just a walking plot armor at this point. What's worse is that there are Luffy fans here who will say that the drum beat heart is not plot armor and Zoro using mink medicine is:milaugh:
The only consequence that has ever happened in One Piece has been in flashbacks or Ace a character whose whole purpose was to die and who Oda nearly didn’t kill off lmao

I just don’t see Oda ever killing off a StrawHat and rarely have any other Shonen MCs died at the end of stories like that. He is writing them for 14 year olds as he always tell us. I think we’ll get 1-2 big character deaths left but we’re talking about a guy who is scared to kill off absolutely anyone
Like I said, at the absolute end of the story. We'll see. I've very much been for the idea, especially after he killed Ace. Yes, Oda doesn't kill characters often at all, but does when it he feels it matters.

I'm just saying, in an event like this, wait until he beats Kaido and let's see the fallout from it. If he's "fine", then whatever. But if the topic floats that he's literally killing himself with it, then there's nothing that Chopper can do. It's not a disease.

Again, I'm just guessing. Never actually said it's happening lol

Status
Not open for further replies.