Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One single mention of Luffy's lifespan specifically being affected by the Gears was made by Lucci in Enies Lobby, there's been nothing since then. There's no way Oda ends this story on a tragic note like Luffy dying lol.
Another was mentioned with the Impel Down stuff but nothing since then lmao. Would not be surprised if it was literally just fake tension by Oda

Oda is an idiot. Watch Luffy struggle with Kaido now. Only to be able to Low diff him by the time he fights Blackbeard and IMU.

We do know Luffy's devil fruit will be disabled in the fight against Blackbeard( who is stronger than kaido will have2 Awakened Devil Fruits).

So Essentially the 3rd Final Level of CoC( which luffy will obtain) that only Roger and Shanks have will be stronger than Kaido's WHOLE being.

The power creep is disgusting. I’m praying Kaido doesn’t have awakening at this point because it’ll destroy the entire system

Luffy is not winning 1 vs 1 against Kaido.

Dude G5 Awakening and Kaido is still just doing whatever without considering awakening.
In shonen conventions, the hero always defeats the villain after their big moment of defeat and heroic comeback with new special powers. At this point it would just be anticlimactic for Luffy to literally become a god and still need random characters to help him take down Kaido

But isn’t the whole idea supposed to be Luffy succeeding where JoyBoy could not? If JoyBoy died because of the fruit and wasn’t able to suceed with what he said then Luffy is most likely going to do the exact opposite of that to show that he’s true joyboy/hero.

Luffy dying just mirrors the same 2 characters we see and will see in flashbacks of Joyboy and Roger. Luffy is supposed to surpass them in every aspect. One of those aspects is clearly by not dying
Not really. Joyboy and Roger did not defeat the WG. Joyboy likely lost before the Void Century. Roger was too early.

Luffy dying in the EoS after everything ends (and his last fight) is very much in line with a young pirate like him coming through like a storm and staving the world in his wake.

The way Luffy survives is his crew, his living wills. This is how I prefer to interpret where the story is going until we know more.

You are talking to to someone who believes the story will end exactly how it began though, Luffy and Shanks, returning the hat (this is based on huge theories with Shanks and his motivations, wont get into this now). One last major fight between them that in the end, even if Luffy wins, may end up killing him by the end of the story.

All I'm saying is to wait and see what consequences arise from this "heartbeat" reviving him repeatedly. It's done it already twice, just wait a another month or 2 until the fight is over and we know what happens to him

The more I see of Kaido fighting, the more I realize that Roofpiece would’ve ended in one chapter if he was really trying :vistalaugh:
Dont forget if BM also actually used bigger mom and hera instead of trash Zeus, but you can also pretty much say supernovas didnt go all out either:handsup: either way RoofPiece becomes trash more everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.