Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Seth we were told by both Kid and Yamato that kaido had weakened. That was before Luffy went G4 or G5.
I know. But I still say that Kaido doesn't look like he is losing. That's my point. It's like before any power-up Luffy received during this fight.

Luffy gets a power-up that appears to overwhelm Kaido but Kaido increases his seriousness a little and beats Luffy. Very repetitive cycle I wonder when Oda will stop with it.

Lmao ain't no fucking way official preview says 3 times. Those nibbas can't count? Jesus.

Maybe not 6 but he got fucked more than 3 times that's for sure.
Look it up dumbass the Arabic leaker showed the preview image and it says โ€œluffys third defeat to kaidoโ€ you sped cope more dumbass

For me the whole problem is how inconsequential the past 50 chapters of non stop fighting have been to Kaido.
Just look at BM his supposedly equal.
It's pretty ridiculous really.
And now he is fighting another Kaido because just like Kaido Luffy will just get up again.

I feel like Wano needs to end
Basically this fight is going to come down to whose Will is going to be defeated because Two Mythical Zoans is just a slog. Itโ€™s an interesting concept but the execution has been garbage.

But this also makes Big Mom look absolute garbage now. This

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Look it up dumbass the Arabic leaker showed the preview image and it says โ€œluffys third defeat to kaidoโ€ you sped cope more dumbass
Stfu
One loss in kuri

One on roof he gasses and gets eaten gets saved from death

One after ragnorak once again is saved from death

Negged again and smashed off the island saved from death AGAIN

Then dies and God fruit saves him

3 my ass

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Touch some grass if you are pressed, tough boy. Luffy got his ass fucked by Kaido more than 3 times unless you are blind or disabled and can't look on the clear pages. Official saying Luffy lost only 3 times is a clear lie that makes Luffy look worse because they covering up shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.