Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You forgot to mention he survived Asura. But sure, Zoro will "one tap" him
I never said Zoro will one tap him before especially not with Ashura. He was in state that didn't allow him to draw too much power and he didn't knew advCoC yet and he still scarred Kaido. Now imagine 100% advCoC Zoro doing that shit again. Kaido is at least getting a big fat scar trust me.
That arc is criminally overhated at this point, remove the anime fillers, and sum of the kaguya stuff and it's actually amazing
It's just funny to see all those "OP stans" going off on 4th Ninja War for asspulls and now getting their ass raped by Oda himself with the same bullshit that happened there. Jolly good show.

Its not going to look like kaido is losing until the final chapter.

sounds to me like giant form is doing heavy damage to kaido. Now that Luffy is a giant, he will take the giant sword and stab kaido with it.

Chances are that will finish him.
I think it’ll be a very dull blade but rather than slash through kaido will send him flying to the flower capital unconscious

Bruh we had haki recharges in DR and WCI and you somehow think those are different than Luffy just regaining his stamina back?
Come on man even in WCI Luffy stopped fighting and running for a bit before going against Kata again
Luffy run out of haki and started running away bro.

He could move .

@Ravagerblade I see you have arrived.

What do you think about heart beat free revive cheat code and continuation of Looney Tunes?
We have to understand the context, It's not the first time a DF helped revive a user etc...
I don't understand the hate on G5 Awakening, IIKC, It's just Luffy having his creativity Free Range to be able to use his DF.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I form my opinions base on what is shown in the manga.

Zboys here believe that Zoro 2 shots the character with the character with the highest endurance in the series

That's not forming your opinions rather following @nik87 orders

:zosleepy:
yeah zboy this zboys that why do you even care? if you form your opinions like you say why do you care what they think? Zoro carries this fucking manga whether you hate him or love him you only think about zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.