Not open for further replies.
Stfu
One loss in kuri

One on roof he gasses and gets eaten gets saved from death

One after ragnorak once again is saved from death

Negged again and smashed off the island saved from death AGAIN

Then dies and God fruit saves him

3 my ass
“ One on roof he gasses and gets eaten gets saved from death” he ran out of haki fucking illiterate that’s not a defeat by KAIDO

“One after ragnorak once again is saved from death”

he got back up idiot, not an L either

Negged again and smashed off the island saved from death AGAIN

That’s an L, Act 1, off the island & 1042. 3 Ls you speds

I know. But I still say that Kaido doesn't look like he is losing. That's my point. It's like before any power-up Luffy received during this fight.

Luffy gets a power-up that appears to overwhelm Kaido but Kaido increases his seriousness a little and beats Luffy. Very repetitive cycle I wonder when Oda will stop with it.
Its not going to look like kaido is losing until the final chapter.

sounds to me like giant form is doing heavy damage to kaido. Now that Luffy is a giant, he will take the giant sword and stab kaido with it.

Chances are that will finish him.

Haki runs out.

Additionally before awakening Luffy was doing his last attack(running out of G4...haki).

If waking up after zoan awakening replenishes your haki reserves as well then that's even worse that I was expecting.
Isnhis Body Stamina,not Haki stamina,remember, Mirro world stuff, Oda already said that even when him runs out Haki,he could still running?because is a different type of Stamina.

Remember Fight in Mirro world Luffy Haki stamina is out, him could stil use G3?

Well Haki Stamina is differently Body Stamina, since Ozans uses Body Stamina.
So you are saying that you unlock unlimited haki reserves once you as a zoan user gets awakening? Like haki runs it then enemy knocks me I wake up haki at full?

:few:

Haki runs out.

Additionally before awakening Luffy was doing his last attack(running out of G4...haki).

If waking up after zoan awakening replenishes your haki reserves as well then that's even worse that I was expecting.
Bruh we had haki recharges in DR and WCI and you somehow think those are different than Luffy just regaining his stamina back?
Come on man even in WCI Luffy stopped fighting and running for a bit before going against Kata again

Status
Not open for further replies.