Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well it seem it not power up thing more like stamina recovery.

Jack lost to sulong samurais at rooftop.

Then kaido told Jack to get recover.

Then jack recover from injuries and fight Inuarashi again but lost to sulong form again.
Well, close, but Jack wasn't Awakened.

Crocodile said when Zoans Awakens they brings more stamina,Recovery,Regeneration and Endurance and another pyshicall like strenght etc.., then when they are only using Zoan Natural power.

So or Double or triplicate and they close to being immortals.

G

Gorosei Informer

What makes things worse is we've heard of fights going for literally 3, 5 and even 10 days in the story but conveniently we barely see anything of them at best either lol.

Is Luffy going to have a fight on that extreme length of time at some point? God forbid....

I found it ridiculous that the whole of Dressrosa was just one day (pre Doflamingo defeat I mean) and now history repeats itself with this whole Onigashima arc happening in just a night so far.

It's incomprehensible that we still have no Kaido flashback, awakening and him going on a rampage and even getting actual kills and no fake outs.

Maybe Luffy getting Toon powers is an ironic self burn, meta satire, self aware parody sort of moment.

At this rate, the One Piece may as well be a pirate joke book, an eyepatch or as Joy Girl the Youtuber suggested, a barrel of Binks Sake lol.

I LOVE the toon force powers but I feel they should be a one off moment like nightmare and water Luffy and not a recurring powerup and fighting style. Just give Luffy the standard awakening powers without the wackiness all the time.

As much as I love the wackiness and shenanigans here, I absolutely don't want to see it return vs Akainu especially but also Blackbeard, Imu, vs any Admirals, Elbafs villain and other villains/opponents to come or even vs Shanks depending ofc.

This is also unironically helping me to even further appreciate Garp, Shanks, Mihawk, Roger, Rayleigh, maybe even the Admirals and ofc Zoro as fighters tbh.

Theres so much wrong with this situation with Luffy in the long term and bigger picture and I fear like with Odas writing for a still about half of the SHs so far, it's only gonna get worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.