Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
2 gears developed during Pre TS, perhaps this is it with the counter 🤔

But will Luffy's haki and skill be good enough to compensate or did he just get started with the G5 wonders, probably the latter

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The only consequence that has ever happened in One Piece has been in flashbacks or Ace a character whose whole purpose was to die and who Oda nearly didn’t kill off lmao
Post time skip is a massive snowball that peaks right now on Wano.

How could people not realize this shit is going on since FMI. But thats the actual problem. People act like Oda has planned everything perfectly and all of it makes sense. Jesus.

I really, really fucking didn't expect shit that happened in 1044 and now in 1045 and it's in the worst way of it.

This old man lost his mind and turned his manga into full force Looney Tunes cartoon.

Like I said, at the absolute end of the story. We'll see. I've very much been for the idea, especially after he killed Ace. Yes, Oda doesn't kill characters often at all, but does when it he feels it matters.

I'm just saying, in an event like this, wait until he beats Kaido and let's see the fallout from it. If he's "fine", then whatever. But if the topic floats that he's literally killing himself with it, then there's nothing that Chopper can do. It's not a disease.

Again, I'm just guessing. Never actually said it's happening lol
Yh but the fact that he was actually contemplating not killing off Ace speaks volumes to me and he even brought his other dead brother back because of it. The end of the story to me has to be a massive party or something before the epilogue. There is no way Luffy would be killed off before that even if this wasn’t Oda we were talking about

Kaido is so boring btw, ok It's cool that he's the strongest and seen as invisible, but SINCE the beginning of the arc it's the same with this character he takes hits without damage, it's so boring
That I have to agree.
Oda did a great job with Whitebeard because he actually felt real (in the terms of One Piece ofc), Kaido's case is just getting ridiculous at this point

For me it is pretty obvious right now that either Kaido is already Awakened or he doesn't have it.
If he does he would be Top 1 until the end of the series and I don't think he will.
It’s insane that people think he has it because it would mean that absolutely no one is touching him unless they get another 2 power ups which at this point would be utterly garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.