Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido healed zoros scar just walking .ddd also thanks to his mytical zoan df , kaido flying onigashima ( check size of onigashima) in hours and simultaneously he fought 11 12 person at whole time . Still he can foght against gear 5 .

When luffy recover and heal himself .
This is shit . How can it possible .dddddd

Hahaahha .
No we know Kaido has been getting weaker due to the clouds loosing strength. Kaido just has a massive healthbar. He isn't 100% fresh like Luffy

I'm conflicted here tbh...

The looney tunes stuff is probably gonna be hilarious and this stuff definitely fits Luffy's personality heavy, but at the same time, I don't want all of the serious conflict with Kaido to get washed down the drain all of a sudden

Just a few chapters ago we were reminded of the suffering that Kaido caused the people of Wano and how important it is for Luffy to defeat him not just for that purpose but as a milestone on his journey to becoming the Pirate King. If Kaido goes down in tom & jerry fashion I feel it'll be way more funny than hype

I also hope that Luffy isn't gonna act like this all the time because it's kinda over the top in that regard, and I hope there's at least one significant drawback because it looks pretty broken

Guess we'll see soon enough

No we know Kaido has been getting weaker due to the clouds loosing strength. Kaido just has a massive healthbar. He isn't 100% fresh like Luffy
He can regenerate himself . He healed all wounds that he took . All mytical zoans user can recover himself so fast . Check marco , check kaido , check yamato . Why do everybody complains when luffy use it . So ridiculous

Or underestimated Kaido, nah couldn't be it. Must keep hating mindlessly.
Actually he put some respect on Waido in this thread.

If Luffy is combining ACOC with Gear 5 and still not doing much to Kaido than I’ll admit that not only is Kaido a good bit above admirals but also BM, Shanks, and even EOS BB. If that’s the case then only person I can see surpassing Kaido is Imu if he’s like a Kaguya equivalent.

Status
Not open for further replies.