Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this really the nonsense you spout before seeing any pictures lmao
No I saw last chapter too. In fact, Kong Gatling with ACoA did more damage than Gear 5.

Oda has long stated that Haki drawbacks are holding Luffy back. Awakening's main thing, is that his rubber strengthens, so he can literally fight without even using Haki.

Wait...why are people saying Luffy is a reality warper? Did I miss something? :kaidowhat:
My personal opinion its due to:

- He freely increase his muscle mass

- The ground he picked, get a new law of physics into being able to reflect Boro Breath

Like i legit think Luffy can freely manipulate his own body in a way a reality warper can. But the effect is limited to his own body and to some extent, the stuff he touches.

G

Gorosei Informer

Luffy with Kaido or that Cerberus at Thriller Bark:

Also honestly, this soundtrack doesn't feel appropriate for what we've seen of awakened Luffy vs Kaido tbh:

it gives me the same kind of cognitive dissonance as when I put the Teletubbies theme over a Rammstein video but it did fit disturbingly well too ironically lmfao.

It gives me the same kind of jarring high contrast vibes as this too:

I'm hoping someone the music will fit vs Kaido when this happens and it will emphasise the actual epicmeds of the moment and not be ruined/contrasted/overshadowed by the absolutely toonacy, toon lunacy or Wacky cartoon insanity or wharefer

Yes they can use there powers but they are not forever bound to there zoan states. Luffy is. What aren't you getting about this?

Kaido doesn't have flame clouds constantly around him.
--Kaido's ability is most likely both passive and active and we don't know if his body is always rubber like when he is sleeping

--Also it has never stated being in hybrid/zoan consumes stamina -- Chopper is always in his hybrid form -- So is luffy for most part

- The ground he picked, get a new law of physics into being able to reflect Boro Breath

Like i legit think Luffy can freely manipulate his own body in a way a reality warper can. But the effect is limited to his own body and to some extent, the stuff he touches.
All he did there was due to Rubber. Luffy literally increased his body muscle in G4 with AIR he is only doing that at will now.

You see how Zoro high-tier wanker trash other fandom and undermine other chars powerlevel to the extreme so that they can wank Zoro right? Its more extreme than the trolling Zoro fans receive this thread you know. Like calling cum guzzler, used condom, faggot, crayon eater and weakling every few seconds or so? Just to wank Zoro? Thats the worst. Moreover Zoro fans are the majority here, exaggerating any Zoro feats and his enemy's feats more and more everyday. The trolling in this thread is tame compared to those lol
The problem is that people use those as reasons to do the same stuff unprovoked instead of just ignoring/blocking the people who say stuff like that. And then every time you say something to them it's always "but they started it" or they'll say "I'm only like this because of Zoro fans" yet it's just an endless cycle

If everyone thinks it's the Zoro fans always starting shit then the best way to stop it is to either block them so you don't feel the need to retaliate or simply ignore it entirely in my opinion

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

I don't really consider that reality warping. Awakening provides him with more control over his rubber body and the ability to turn objects into rubber. He can creatively manipulate his body and surroundings in any way he imagines.

Reality warping imo is more like Gremmy from Bleach. Luffy just has more control over his specific element.

Honest to god, I look forward to how you're going to twist every chapter's spoilers into a pretzel to wank Doffy.

Shit is top tier performance art :suresure:

#DoffyTop1 #DealWithIt
It is easier to wank doflimingo because he has secrets to expose IM which IM sent hired killer to kill doflimingo . Therefore Doflimingo > IM
Imepl down doflimingo is now universal tier since IM is afraid to face Doflimingo .

Stfu
One loss in kuri

One on roof he gasses and gets eaten gets saved from death

One after ragnorak once again is saved from death

Negged again and smashed off the island saved from death AGAIN

Then dies and God fruit saves him

3 my ass
They are calling g4 drawback, and ragnaraku losses:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.