Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco have his flames on constantly, when attacked in human form the attacks went through him just like Zoan form.
Read what i said. Marco is not constantly in his PHOENIX form.....the transformation. Luffy however is constantly in his Rubber ZOAN with no ability to turn it off. Also Marco has hybrid transformations so stuff going through him in human for is not a valid argument unless you are saying Luffy always had hybrid form

Also...I know there are many annoying Zoro fans on here but the amount of ppl who care more about trashing Zoro than actually commenting on the content of the spoilers is kinda sad

As if every time Zoro's not in a chapter that it actually means anything. The simple fact that the grim reaper thing happened and was teased in WSJ is enough to tell you that there will be Zoro development before this arc ends, whether or not it's something minor or something huge...and that's not even counting the numerous other reasons to expect more Zoro content
Zoro will return. Somehow zoro will wake up. The nine shadows still haven’t arrived

Mythical zoans provide the user powers separate from transformations. Nika's is rubber. He's human, so effectively Luffy does not "transform" until he awakens. It's not that complicated
--Luffy ate a hito hito no mi so he is always in his hybrid form or zoan form which is one and the same for him

--For example if normal person eats hito hito no mi of chopper's ; they won't have a zoan or hybrid form because it is a basic human model itself ; with nika its the same + rubber body

--Nika mostly looked like a normal human with rubber abilities hence luffy's base form = zoan form = hybrid form looks same

--Awakening exaggerates this features most likely + luffy is the first mythical zoan to show us awakening so it can't be compared to others for now

@MagmaDog

Read what i said. Marco is not constantly in his PHOENIX form.....the transformation. Luffy however is constantly in his Rubber ZOAN with no ability to turn it off. Also Marco has hybrid transformations so stuff going through him in human for is not a valid argument unless you are saying Luffy always had hybrid form
Him is constantly with his body logia like.

G

Gorosei Informer

Luffy with Kaido or that Cerberus at Thriller Bark:
https://youtube.com/shorts/9cSy5XyruUY?feature=share

Also honestly, this soundtrack doesn't feel appropriate for what we've seen of awakened Luffy vs Kaido tbh:

it gives me the same kind of cognitive dissonance as when I put the Teletubbies theme over a Rammstein video but it did fit disturbingly well too ironically lmfao.

It gives me the same kind of jarring high contrast vibes as this too:

I'm hoping someone the music will fit vs Kaido when this happens and it will emphasise the actual epicmeds of the moment and not be ruined/contrasted/overshadowed by the absolutely toonacy, toon lunacy or Wacky cartoon insanity or whatever lol.

Chapter 1,045: “Next Level”.
- In the Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is sitting together with letters “Sea of Liberation”.
- All chapter is about Luffy Vs. Kaidou. The battle is VERY FUNNY, you will enjoy a lot reading it (more than any Spoiler or summary).
- Kaidou comments how unusual Luffy's fruit is: it turns environment into rubber (like Paramecia) but also transforms user (like Zoan).
- Luffy uses a new attack called “Gomu Gomu no Gigant” turning his entire body into giant. He looks like a God.
- Momonosuke and Yamato reach the rooftop and see Luffy's new form.
- Luffy runs out of energy, but he gets his drum heartbeat back and recovers.
- At the end of the chapter, Luffy punches Kaidou's face very hard.
- Luffy: "This is fun, right Kaidou?"

I don’t know about, It don’t mention kaido fighting back gear r luffy unless lance don’t want to spoiler it.

Funny thong he don’t mention kaido flashback which Reborn guy say it before.

‘’If chapter 1045 don’t have kaido flashback, then reborn is fraud.

Also...I know there are many annoying Zoro fans on here but the amount of ppl who care more about trashing Zoro than actually commenting on the content of the spoilers is kinda sad

As if every time Zoro's not in a chapter that it actually means anything. The simple fact that the grim reaper thing happened and was teased in WSJ is enough to tell you that there will be Zoro development before this arc ends, whether or not it's something minor or something huge...and that's not even counting the numerous other reasons to expect more Zoro content
You see how Zoro high-tier wanker trash other fandom and undermine other chars powerlevel to the extreme so that they can wank Zoro right? Its more extreme than the trolling Zoro fans receive this thread you know. Like calling cum guzzler, used condom, faggot, crayon eater and weakling every few seconds or so? Just to wank Zoro? Thats the worst. Moreover Zoro fans are the majority here, exaggerating any Zoro feats and his enemy's feats more and more everyday. The trolling in this thread is tame compared to those lol

All other mythical Zoans are not constantly in there zoan state. They can transform. Luffy's zoan transformation should be a rubber man.
There's no rule here, though. Chopper retains his human intelligence in his reindeer form, Luffy commented on Kaido's hard scales and he was equally durable while in base, Tamago's fruit is currently listed as zoan yet he doesn't transform at will but evolves between forms none of which is fully human...

I mean, Luffy's new fruit is obviously a retcon, but some zoans do constantly retain abilities from their fruit. Oda can very well say that Luffy is always rubber the same way Chopper is always smart.

Bro. Marco's Phoenix form are always on just like Luffy's Nika powers are always on, not hard to correlate.

And no Marco doesn't have a hybrid from, he only partially transforms or then his whole body.

Status
Not open for further replies.