Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if luffy's awakening is similar to kidd or law's awakening, this will definitely break down luffy's resistance, remember, they had barely awakened his abilities, and if his awakening is similar at least, this should drain luffy as we saw what happened In this chapter, which inevitably leads us to Luffy using this blood-pumping trick two or three times to wake him up before becoming extremely exhausted.

will he beat kaido in that time? no time for another ignition,
I don't think Luffy will lose again, especially cuz narratively how many times can you have your mc get knocked out cold by the same guy 😂

So does Marineford look cute yet?

So is the lurking legend this "greatest enemy ever" or is it just Joyboy/Nika?

I doubt Oda was referring to Kaido there considering it was always obvious Kaido was gonna be the villain of Wano...plus I'm not sure how Kaido really relates to WB other than being a Yonkou

So nah this shit hasn't happened yet

Wano being 5 acts lives on :kobeha:

edit: wait he was talking about the final war?

He is a Zoan so it's a bit different. He actually gains more stamina and resistance due to it while also recovering much faster than normal as seen in the Awakened Impel Down Guards.

Yes of course, I understand, but apparently the principle is the same, the awakening quickly exhausted Luffy as soon as he used his awakening, how long did it take? 2 minutes?

let's say kaido goes down in 7 minutes(which would be really impressive), luffy will run out of power at least 3 times from now...it's illogical that it doesn't have consequences or is seriously damaging to him, which brings me back to if he can do it, i want to add that momo is on the roof, and oda could be setting up a momo line of action

So is the lurking legend this "greatest enemy ever" or is it just Joyboy/Nika?

I doubt Oda was referring to Kaido there considering it was always obvious Kaido was gonna be the villain of Wano...plus I'm not sure how Kaido really relates to WB other than being a Yonkou

So nah this shit hasn't happened yet

Wano being 5 acts lives on :kobeha:

edit: wait he was talking about the final war?
oda was clearly hinting about mr. go... just kidding lol should be perfectly clear that Loda suffers from dementia like joe

Yes of course, I understand, but apparently the principle is the same, the awakening quickly exhausted Luffy as soon as he used his awakening, how long did it take? 2 minutes?

let's say kaido goes down in 7 minutes(which would be really impressive), luffy will run out of power at least 3 times from now...it's illogical that it doesn't have consequences or is seriously damaging to him, which brings me back to if he can do it, i want to add that momo is on the roof, and oda could be setting up a momo line of action
He seemed to have overused it though with his giant transformation, I guess he is still getting used to it.

I don't think Luffy will lose again, especially cuz narratively how many times can you have your mc get knocked out cold by the same guy 😂

Yeah, I don't think it will happen either, but it's really implausible that he'll continue to do whatever he's doing without completely depleting his stamina to the extreme.

seeing momo there on the roof makes me think that oda configures momo to take action somehow

Current Luffy>Old WB who was the weakest Yonko.

Well Kaidou receive all types of fatal blows who Old and Unhealthy body isn't able to Endure.
I can accept kaidos endurance>akainu's but putting all these >>>>> it 's too exaggerated.
When in the future we will see Akainu fighting current Luffy or even a stronger Luffy , then will we say Akainu >>>Kaido?
Also about Current Luffy>Old WB I am not so sure. Old WB surely was not the same with his Prime. But I don't think his AP get worse due to age . Propably his other stats like speed/reaction/stamina dropped but still I do believe if instead of Kaido Luffy fought old WB right now, he would experience the same hell. Yonku are end game material so Oda is trying to not make them looking bad

Status
Not open for further replies.