Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have to root for anything he's lost 5 times to kaido already
And all he gonna get is a 5 min knockdown on 1%kaido
luffy not gonna simply knockdown kaido, but it’s understandable for fans of a character that in post time skip has lost his characterisation becoming a power scaling machine that is only able to KO his enemies.
Zoro most badass strawhat, but worst written character

this last round of the fight is even worse than sanji vs queen.
so far (according to leaked raws) kaido hasn't landed a single hit, and the disrespect :lawsigh:
and instead of making the spectators laugh which would be loyal to the nika lore, oda just draws some low effort looney tunes popping eyes effect on them, while making luffy the only one laughing at the sound of his heartbeat for whatever the hell reason.
momonosuke and zunisha can hear the drums too, but we don't see those mfs laughing.

Instead of perpetually hating on the MC and wanting him to lose, maybe zoro fans should just accept one piece as it is.

I get it, I kinda also used to dislike Luffy. But I don’t understand why y’all even read this manga if you hate him so much.

like if you only read the manga for zoro, just read some other manga, like berserk

this last round of the fight is even worse than sanji vs queen.
so far (according to leaked raws) kaido hasn't landed a single hit, and the disrespect :lawsigh:
and instead of making the spectators laugh which would be loyal to the nika lore, oda just draws some low effort looney tunes popping eyes effect on them, while making luffy the only one laughing at the sound of his heartbeat for whatever the hell reason.
momonosuke and zunisha can hear the drums too, but we don't see those mfs laughing.
High IQ post. As usual. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.