Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao these people cannot see the great picture. Kaido the man who has tormented the entire Wano Kuni for 20 plus years is being overwhelmed by Luffy. Whatever Kaido throws at him, he is bouncing back better than ever. Now this is funny because it is what Luffy is all about. The entire Wano arc has been serious with fairly less comedy in between. Luffy has been fighting seriously for far too much. Is this not justice? Kaido getting humiliated like this is the exact revenge anyone can get for WANO. This brings joy to every citizen in Wano. The beast that Kaido is is getting wrecked by Luffy. Who could have thought Oda would take this route. Catching Kaido like a snake, skipping with Kaido, making everyone pop their eyes out. This is funny and this is different. Are you unhappy that your headcannon didn't come true? This is quite original and amazing.

What are your predictions for Luffy's last power up in the series (I don't mean in Wano, even though we will get 2-3 more here probably)? Whether he fights against Blackbeard, Akainu, Im, whatever
Gear 8? Mega awakening? Diable Asura Radical Gear Tempo? Kurama mode?
I guess we are done , most importantly , we have seen all kind of devil fruit . I wonder what kind of powers do elder five and imu have . That is the question.

Instead of perpetually hating on the MC and wanting him to lose, maybe zoro fans should just accept one piece as it is.

I get it, I kinda also used to dislike Luffy. But I don’t understand why y’all even read this manga if you hate him so much.

like if you only read the manga for zoro, just read some other manga, like berserk
if zkk doesnt happen only then will some see that writing on the wall.
i think fans underestimate how much oda caters to luffy in contrast to other characters yes even zoro.
many celebrated his loss thinking it proved their assertions on zoro's involvement right
only for oda to cough up another luffy pu. sort of fun to observe tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.