Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I agree. Even i thought this could be his awakening when it was first actually shown off in 1037. He temporarily transforms into it with Shuron Hakke.

But really @Roo has given good arguments for it. Not that I'm against it, it's that my bias and hope for Kaido is that he puts up a decent fight against G5 and Luffy just isn't fighting the clock or his life-force, etc. This happened with Doflamingo, but it didn't happen with Katakuri. I just hope it goes the Katakuri route.
Whatever happens Kaido can’t go out getting stomped. It will make Luffy extremely OP and the fight anti climactic.
Post automatically merged:

Unless Oda had a plan for Luffy to lose G5 or his DF powers for a while…

Whatever happens Kaido can’t go out getting stomped. It will make Luffy extremely OP and the fight anti climactic.

Unless Oda had a plan for Luffy to lose G5 or his DF powers for a while…
Yeah lol that's the "Doflamingo" route which I hope doesn't happen. It should be the "Katakuri" route. Both fight and deliver finishing blows, Luffy wins.

So from what I have seen of the pictures earlier Kaido couldn't do shit, one swing and even that he missed.

Not sure what else but awakening should be next for him, or maybr some other ultra drunk mode or whatever.

Curious how Oda will manage, as G5 also needs to keep his hype after all that set-up as it would equally as underwhelming otherwise.
The drum heartbeat stopping mid fight would be the best option imo. Keep the powers OP but give it a drawback that gets worse every time he goes to it.

maybe next time it goes away he’s in a weakened state for longer

Nah I agree. Even i thought this could be his awakening when it was first actually shown off in 1037. He temporarily transforms into it with Shuron Hakke.

But really @Roo has given good arguments for it. Not that I'm against it, it's that my bias and hope for Kaido is that he puts up a decent fight against G5 and Luffy just isn't fighting the clock or his life-force, etc. This happened with Doflamingo, but it didn't happen with Katakuri. I just hope it goes the Katakuri route.
I don't think that's awakening. Chopper can't be the only person who can use his zoan to emphasize specific traits. Maybe kaido is just using Arm Point or something. Muscle Point. Whatever. It's not a big deal enough to be awakening

Spoiler providers wanna be worshipped these days man.
Spoiler providers want to give us spoilers without some retard making shueisha lock everything down

One reason Kaido could not get a big flashback is because Oda wants to keep Xebec hidden and reveal him for another arc.
I still think Kaido is getting a small flashback, but I wouldn't bet on a several chapters long one.
Kaido will get his personalized Flashback with some rox in it

Rox only constitutes 5 years of his life and even BM had 3 chapter FB?

I don't think that's awakening. Chopper can't be the only person who can use his zoan to emphasize specific traits. Maybe kaido is just using Arm Point or something. Muscle Point. Whatever. It's not a big deal enough to be awakening

Spoiler providers want to give us spoilers without some retard making shueisha lock everything down
You can explain it as Chopper getting awakened via his smarts, which could impress vegapunk

Status
Not open for further replies.