Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol where the heartbeat? Even apoo can do this shit unm let remind you in anime when two people fight and one get knocked down they can get back up without recovery but yea zoan the only ones :yasu:
I never said that Zoans were the only ones, only that Oda reinforced the idea of how durable zoans are. As for the heartbeats, thats just the representation of his awakening restarting as far as we know

Nah I agree. Even i thought this could be his awakening when it was first actually shown off in 1037. He temporarily transforms into it with Shuron Hakke.

But really @Roo has given good arguments for it. Not that I'm against it, it's that my bias and hope for Kaido is that he puts up a decent fight against G5 and Luffy just isn't fighting the clock or his life-force, etc. This happened with Doflamingo, but it didn't happen with Katakuri. I just hope it goes the Katakuri route.
Personally think that if we don’t see an awakening officially done by kaido. 1 kaido will be wasted 2 means every other zoan has a bland as fuck awakening where it has no visual components I think kaidos drunken forms are a reflective form of luffy using gears then anything else and everything we have seen has been similar to that concept.

If and employee in the company of my business partner is doing dumb shit (provided this happens consistently & continuously) and the company is not taking measures to prevent it, I will of course stop cooperating with them.
I can't trust them to work with confidential information and files.

It's really not about the readers here

Like if an employee of a streaming service leaks episodes of a series in advance, of course they wont cooperate with that service anymore in the future (provided, this happens continuously)

----
Again, let's hope this wont happen again but if it's a common occurence then this will be veeeeeeeeeeeery baaaaaaaaaaad. Lots of people losing their job or getting investigated because of some idiots
Like...all that just for a hit of dopamine?

What will be Brook and Robin's awakening? It would be dope if he could make his body alive, probably an one time thing, Robin idk, maybe a giant ass and a pair of tits. :quest:
Jokes aside, if Robin's follows Paramecia Awakening, then maybe she can copy the environment around her and manipulate it into shapes like she does with her body.

Brook I can see legit transforming into something horrifying lol

Chopper might force himself into Awakening with rumble since he's young (if Monster Point isn't related to it).

Yamato, if she joins, will probably get some special zoan form (this of course, assumes Kaido also will and its not a Luffy power to do so)

If and employee in the company of my business partner is doing dumb shit (provided this happens consistently & continuously) and the company is not taking measures to prevent it, I will of course stop cooperating with them.
I can't trust them to work with confidential information and files.

It's really not about the readers here

Like if an employee of a streaming service leaks episodes of a series in advance, of course they wont cooperate with that service anymore in the future (provided, this happens continuously)

----
Again, let's hope this wont happen again but if it's a common occurence then this will be veeeeeeeeeeeery baaaaaaaaaaad. Lots of people losing their job or getting investigated because of some idiots
Is an employee leaking or is someone hacking the servers of Mangaplus etc? Could be either. You'd have to be a pretty dumb employee to leak confidential files intentionally unless you want to be sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.