Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm insistent on turning it into a fight?

Lmfao, let me recap some of your phrases:

"One of us has a law degree, and I'm pretty sure it's not you." - 1

"And if you cannot see [...], then you really should stop talking." - 2

"Dunning Kruger in full effect" - 3

You are not only babbling without any kind of substance here, always trying to circumvent the actual point (both actions are illegal), you were passive aggressive right from the get go.

Do I intend to "fight" here? I certainly do after some loudmouth without any qualifications tries to "lecture" me.

Difference between me and you is that I actually excel at my profession and I can allow myself to act all arrogant, whereas you as "lawyer" (if you are one, which I heavily doubt) embarass and disqualify yourself with that immature way of argueing on a internet forum per default, since calm argumentation without emotions should be your job. Who would want to hire someone, that can't even keep his emotions in check and acts all passive aggressive right from the start?

1 is a factual statement in response to you saying something was a legal matter.

2 is a factual statement.

3 is pretty much you showing your ass on these comments.

It's ironic that you go on and on about calm emotion when you're just mad Redon called Yamato a "he" and you're attempting to disguise that with poorly spelled pseudo-intellectualism. Let me break it down to you slowly, one more time. Hopefully, your big and mighty scientist brain can comprehend this.

Every company has an acceptable threshold for leaks. Anything that's under that is a cost of doing business.
Every company has an unacceptable threshold for leaks. Anything on that will draw attention.
Leakers know that, and they tend to dance on the line so as to avoid serious repercussions.
This breach falls on the unacceptable threshold and above the acceptable one.

"Oh but it's illegal." This is why when you opened your unwashed mouth and said "Oh I don't need to know law", your stupidity was on display for everyone to see. What law is redon breaking? The "spoilers clause of 1945"? The "description of manga act"? Do you know *how* Redon gets his stuff? If no, then you simply cannot say. At worst, it appears to be a breach of contract from Redon's source who will eat all the shit if caught.

What is different here is that Shueshia, a manga company, are not merely seeing descriptions of the manga leaking out -- but the manga itself. Now, I imagine there is an unspoken contract between leakers and companies in multiple fields, not just manga. You can say X, Y, or Z, but don't do it too early or too much and we won't look too hard. Doing this breaks that unspoken contract. Not only that, if the leak is coming from MangaPlus, a service that they did not want to use in the first place, of course they could consider shuttering it. They can't cancel the physical manga, and they own Viz. But MangaPlus, that's a different matter. So think and use your brain before you go on another idiotic rant repeating the same stupid points again.

You thought I was being passive-aggressive before? You have no idea the meaning of the phrase, scientist-chan.

Status
Not open for further replies.