Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao these people cannot see the great picture. Kaido the man who has tormented the entire Wano Kuni for 20 plus years is being overwhelmed by Luffy. Whatever Kaido throws at him, he is bouncing back better than ever. Now this is funny because it is what Luffy is all about. The entire Wano arc has been serious with fairly less comedy in between. Luffy has been fighting seriously for far too much. Is this not justice? Kaido getting humiliated like this is the exact revenge anyone can get for WANO. This brings joy to every citizen in Wano. The beast that Kaido is is getting wrecked by Luffy. Who could have thought Oda would take this route. Catching Kaido like a snake, skipping with Kaido, making everyone pop their eyes out. This is funny and this is different. Are you unhappy that your headcannon didn't come true? This is quite original and amazing.
One problem.
This fight is supposed to bring joy to wano citizens?

What wano citizens is there in the audience to see Kaido trashed like a sack of potatoes to feel the joy in their hearts?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I wonder how crazy Kaido's awakening could be. I'm a bit confused with G5. Is G5 awakening + new form or awakening is just Luffy pulling the ground and shit? If it's an awakening form Imagine Kaido still has another form.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Lmao these people cannot see the great picture. Kaido the man who has tormented the entire Wano Kuni for 20 plus years is being overwhelmed by Luffy. Whatever Kaido throws at him, he is bouncing back better than ever. Now this is funny because it is what Luffy is all about. The entire Wano arc has been serious with fairly less comedy in between. Luffy has been fighting seriously for far too much. Is this not justice? Kaido getting humiliated like this is the exact revenge anyone can get for WANO. This brings joy to every citizen in Wano. The beast that Kaido is is getting wrecked by Luffy. Who could have thought Oda would take this route. Catching Kaido like a snake, skipping with Kaido, making everyone pop their eyes out. This is funny and this is different. Are you unhappy that your headcannon didn't come true? This is quite original and amazing.
I hear that :feelscryingman:
Where did he skip with Kaido????

So you think Luffy is gonna get even another power up and fight with another style against Akainu and Blackbeard?

even if this is G5 and the Peak of Luffy, according to himself

Luffy stopping using this power would be like Oda introducing Snakeman in Whole Cake and then in Wano Snakeman being really slow, which isn't the case

Luffy turning himself and others into goofy shit is the powerup, so this is what the power does, it's weird to think that it would change going forward
It's his strongest power for now. Clearly it's not going to be his last powerup since he has more villains to face. Maybe he applies other creative things to G5 or other forms.

We can see he's using haki during G5 (there is black lightning coming from that punch at the end), but maybe the way it's applied/imbued can be improved.

We really don't know whats happening moving forward.

@Paperchampion23 Okay I actually read a little bit of Luffy fight from last chapter.

While making him zoan is garbage, I can't deny Gear 5th is entertaining af.
I like it more than Gear 4th with its boundman, snakeman, tank man bullshit.

Oda has basically given up and made Luffy a gag character in the laziest way possible but its funny for sure lol
Maybe just read the story altogether and you'll like it more than just complaining about things you barely get lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.