Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the author made just Luffy the joke? or the villains too?

Did Oda make Lucci also turn into a child after Gear 3? no

DId Oda make Kuma turn into a Blue Hulk with Shadows? no

Did Oda make the Admirals and Sengoku send Death Winks? no

Oda makes gag / goofy characters do goofy shit, and serious characters still be serious

the contrast between these characters when they fight has always been funny

but Luffy now turning even serious characters into goofy enemies? sounds shit to me

We already have no fear from the villains, all we had from them is that they had cool designs and powers

and now Luffy also turns them into jokes while fighting them
Not sure how any of that matters. I've given you 5 straight examples where Luffy mocks the villain hes fighting. Is the battle over? Have you seen the climax?

J

Joy D. MADS

trying to speak italian?🤌🏻
se vuoi ti dico i tre concetti più importanti della lingua italiana:
- figa (può essere usato in ogni situazione cambiando l’intonazione)
- vaffanculo (è un insulto)
- tutti i tipi di pasta (fusilli, spaghetti, penne, farfalle, bucatini, linguine, trofie, maccheroni, gnocchi, ravioli, tortelli, lasagne ecc ecc)
Grazzie Antonio.

Doflamingo wasn't turned into a balloon or used as a jumping rope, he got damaged and punched around, that's it and that it's fine

Doflamingo wasn't turned into a joke for getting damaged lol, he was still Doflamingo, Kaido is being turned into a cartoon character in the middle of the fight
But my overall point is that the reason Kaido ia getting clowned on like that is to show off G5, it doesn't mean that the actual ending to the fight will be goofy as well.

I

Indigo

Not sure how any of that matters. I've given you 5 straight examples where Luffy mocks the villain hes fighting. Is the battle over? Have you seen the climax?
Luffy mocking the villain is not a problem, we still see the villain as cool or badass

Luffy TURNING THE VILLAIN INTO A JOKE is a problem, to me, not objectively, it's my subjective opinion

Imagine Luffy fighting Mihawk and turning his sword into a balloon animal and swinging Mihawk around by his coat or his moustache or something

Does that sound cool to you? because to me it doesn't, because i like Mihawk, just like i enjoy Kaido and Blackbeard

So i'm sorry if i don't like seeing them turned into jokes

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Hi Middy :blush:
Current status of the thread.
:gokulaugh:

Don't get me wrong though, I can understand where some people are coming from. I can see a potential concern where Luffy coasts on easy street for the rest of the series.
:goyea:

But I can't help but find it hilarious at the reaction to cartoon shenanigans and the fact that Oda is actually doing it in the first place. We're in a very unique part of the story that no one really expected.
Believe me, I get it. It's just so funny to me as a

even blueno fight is not humiliated by luffy.

‘Kaido got worse treatment than blueno fight when the new gear up like gear 5.

Luffy use kaido as jumping rope.:gokulaugh:

Kaido fans are waiting kaido to rise up on chapter 1046 like coach tell beaten boxer to rise up.

I

Indigo

I don't understand how people can't see the difference

Luffy overpowering an enemy and kicking his ass is fine, if you like the character that Luffy is overpowering that doesn't change much

But Luffy changing the enemy's form and turning him into a massive joke (not just a weaker oponent, but an ACTUAL JOKE), it's not cool to me, and i hope Blackbeard's Yami can cancel out Nika's powers, because i hope he also doesn't get turned into a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.