Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Because literally is apples to oranges lmfao.

I could care less on how the "construct" of Luffys fight goes. You are comparing actual plot issues I have with actual drawn fight content. They are not the same.

Now, if Kaido let's say, lost to that last punch without any buildup or climax, then yes i would have a problem with it.

But not because shit looks GoOFy, because narratively there was no buildup to it ending that fast.

Can you please get the difference so we can stop talking about it already
Wait. Isn't this a plot issue that Luffy is fighting a genocider, oni monster who will kill everyone if Luffy fails and you turn this into family-friendly looney tunes fights where Luffy is hugging a big plushie?

Isn't this a plot issue? I mean because of how Kaido was portrayed and what he was meant to be?

Idek why people are laughing and pretending they like this PU. Its fucking horrifying.

Luffy will be defeating opponents by going into different fat goofy and random shapes. Pulling weird faces and farting on them and shit. Wtf even is this shit seriously lmao. How yall even fine with this.

This aint even his normal cool stretching from pre timeskip. Its full on gag shit....Kaido vs Luffy is a gag fight. And every other fight Luffy gets from now will be too. Nothing will ever be cool or remotely serious. And thats fucking sad.
At least Goda san was original:josad:

What your guys are mad about? Thats a normal One Piece Fight.

My god, this community was way better in the past, my god, what a bunch of nonsense and childish guys, go read Naruto and dragon Ball if you guys wanted a badass fight.

I saw the pages and is nothing who can be bad.
I think the fight is being funny at least, that can't be denied 🤔

When i was 13 years old,i found that super cool

Now i know its cringe as fuck
OP is written for 13 year olds
However, admittedly the quality has gone down a lot since the post skip, with Oda basically butchering the vs Yonko saga.

He made the story too big, the yonkos too strong, and basically had to scramble at the end to put it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.