Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
They should make an OVA or a Movie for Chrollo vs Hisoka, and be done with the series.

That's it.

Or Togashi should find a cool mangaka to draw the story for him, while he just works on the story and playing Dragon Quest. (also his health of course)
Chrollo vs Hisoka OVA or even a movie would be fucking cool.

Honestly, I gave up on HxH a long time ago. It's just too hard to carry on for Togashi.

I just pray for Oda, Gosho, Morikawa, etc... to maintain their health long enough to be able to finish their series.

Ngl,the chapter sounds shit.Why this goofy trash?Any other shounen would get trashed for it,but Oda dicksuckers will claim its top-notch written
There are other issues with this fight but it being goofy isn't one of them. That's literally what one piece is.

• Luffy= loony tones rubber man
  • zoro= fights with a sword in his mouth and his sense of direction is a borderline disability
  • sanji= simp
  • chopper= transforming deer
  • Usopp and Nami= literal clowns
  • Franky= dancing cyborg
  • brook= perverted musical skeleton
Apart from Robin and Jinbe, the rest of the SHs are goofy as fuck

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Literally those 2 things have nothing to do with each other.:kaidowhat:

"Yo this cereal sucks, but I like running outside"

Seth: "STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF"

One scene implies they didn't go after Luffy this whole time. The other doesn't contradict anything in the story lmao
No no no.

You can spot the wrong with the WG stuff but you don't see anything wrong with turning one of the most important fights in Luffy's life from tension filled to goofy ass clown Looney tunes show IS OKAY.

It's just weird you have such different opinions about this. How?

Status
Not open for further replies.