Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Ok so if that's the case, stop taking such DEEP offense to me, one user, who disagrees with you lmao. You literally can't get over thisXD
You are contradicting urself.

WG stuff = bad written.

Luffy turning tension and important fight into goofy fest where he looks like kid who hugs big plushie dragon = cool.

:seriously:

I think Luffy's ability to punch through kaido might actually be super advanced CoC instead of awakening

The Nika fruit basically seems to be a hito hito no mi zoan with rubber abilities. Nika might have flame powers due to red hawk and the whole sun god thing, but what Luffy did in the leaks looks like Law's kroom. idk how the nika fruit would give Luffy this unless the fruit can do literally anything.

For CoC, ACoC as we've seen it seems to be using CoC in the same way one uses CoA. Just as there is barrier CoA, there is barrier CoC, which seems to be what Luffy is doing. If there is barrier CoC, it should reason that there's also internal destruction CoC, which is imo what Luffy is doing in 1045.

Also, Luffy's CoC has increased everytime he's been KO'd in onigashima.
  • first time he was KO'd, he awakened ACoC
  • the second time he was KO'd, his ACoC became strong enough for Luffy to split the sky
  • perhaps the the third time, Luffy's ACoC has now surpassed kaido with Luffy now being able to use internal destruction with it.

I

Indigo

Hiatuses became longer and longer as time went on. I started reading when Chimera Ant arc was beginning....read the ending 7 years later :lulz:
They should make an OVA or a Movie for Chrollo vs Hisoka, and be done with the series.

That's it.

Or Togashi should find a cool mangaka to draw the story for him, while he just works on the story and playing Dragon Quest. (also his health of course)

You are contradicting urself.

WG stuff = bad written.

Luffy turning tension and important fight into goofy fest where he looks like kid who hugs big plushie dragon = cool.

:seriously:
Literally those 2 things have nothing to do with each other.:kaidowhat:

"Yo this cereal sucks, but I like running outside"

Seth: "STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF"

One scene implies they didn't go after Luffy this whole time. The other doesn't contradict anything in the story lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.