Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the reason why people do that?
Let me fill you in..

Because One Piece sucks dick and people are not interested in discussing the donkey shit garbage Oda is spewing.
Compare this to discussions on roof top chapters people were actually invested.
Compare this to discussions on Chapter 1033 and 1035 and people were actually invested.

It may be hard for you to fathom but people genuinely believe Oda's writing of Luffy is utterly disgusting and the only reason why poeple stick around is because
a) They have been reading it since day one and don't wanna stop now, wanna finish the story and see what happens
b) They have friends here
c) They just enjoy trolling and meme'ing which also makes sense because some times it can be funny.

You don't have to be a douche and criticize anyone who criticizes One Piece, you are not the author and Oda doesn't give a shit about you defending him, he has millions of fans regardless.

This is not sub reddit, we are not here to blindly appreciate One Piece, the moderators and admins don't give a shit about someone shitting on One Piece.
I like how I'm the douche. Once again, all I've done was respond to peoples comments in sarcastic ways.

This shit is hilarious because it's a classic case of victim mentality. I can't make fun of your takes on shit because it offends you. Now im a dick, Oda cocksucker, twat, douche, cunt, retard, and any other insulting words you, Seth, Sanjikun say on repeat.

So when I call that out, when MODS call that out, now it's about how you guys are just here meming. Can't make this shit up. You are posting this nonsense and even in the same post calling people disgusting for liking what they see.

Grow up lmao

This chapter is just so bad on so many levels. Infinite Stamina is an asspull, One Piece as a whole doesn't have a whole lot of tension, if Luffy uses this power and fights like this against Akainu, BB, or Imu, it is totally going to ruin the vibe and seriousness of these obstacles. But if this Gear 5 is just a one time thing, then showing Luffy at his strongest roughly 5 years before the series ends is so anticlimactic. Also don't even get me started on Kaido's character, motives, and dream and how this makes a complete mockery of it. Just terrible.

Pointless fucking argument

Scene immediately after Luffy punched the CD:

:gokulaugh:

The problem isn't seeing serious moments or comedic moments. The problem is YOU expecting them when YOU want them to happen.

Not your manga. Its Oda's. Get over it.
That Chapter also had this panel;

Which then led to this panel later on;

and then this panel;

And then finally this panel;

This is why I said people that make this argument are being dishonest. That panel you posted was the one goofy moment in the chapter in the midst of some of the most serious events that happened in the entire story of One Piece. My post said One Piece is capable of being both goofy and serious. So with me I can expect both Usopp falling on Celestial Dragon and Luffy breaking down in tears because he thinks Kuma just killed his friends and he was powerless to stop it. It's a balancing act and most of the criticisms of Wano Kingdom is its a bit lobsided on the goofy side considering how important the arc is to the overall story of One Piece. Every single goofy moment you bring up from past arcs are going to make my point because those arcs also contain things in which Luffy specifically went through tension, which is lacking in Wano CONSIDERING it's Wano.
Luffy vs Kaido has been built up since the beginning of Punk Hazard, Luffy's awakening has been built up since the end of Dressrosa. Both of these things culminating in the gag we see right here is underwhelming, and you're not gonna gaslight people into thinking they were fools from expecting seriousness at THIS point in the story because you don't like when your favorite mangaka is criticized. I'm sorry, it's just not gonna work. People are not that stupid.

Not just mine. A lot of people who read manga with open eyes see this.

You can call the bs on WG not tracking Luffy when they found out what the fuck he has but not the goofy tunes.

Duality of paper.

Ok so if that's the case, stop taking such DEEP offense to me, one user, who disagrees with you lmao. You literally can't get over thisXD

I like how I'm the douche. Once again, all I've done was respond to peoples comments in sarcastic ways.

This shit is hilarious because it's a classic case of victim mentality. I can't make fun of your takes on shit because it offends you. Now im a dick, Oda cocksucker, twat, douche, cunt, retard, and any other insulting words you, Seth, Sanjikun say on repeat.

So when I call that out, when MODS call that out, now it's about how you guys are just here meming. Can't make this shit up. You are posting this nonsense and even in the same post calling people disgusting for liking what they see.

Grow up lmao
But wait..you once again failed to understand
If someone insults you and you insult them back you are in the right..even if mods tell you to report them.

When you insult people for criticizing One Piece or Oda that's a problem.

But wait..you once again failed to understand
If someone insults you and you insult them back you are in the right..even if mods tell you to report them.

When you insult people for criticizing One Piece or Oda that's a problem.
Actually learn the difference between making fun of garbage takes and making it personal.

For example, You talk about Zoro> Luffy. I make fun of it and Meme it. You respond by calling me a condom sucker.

Do you see the difference? I do not make personal insults unless im insulted first. You and the other children do

Status
Not open for further replies.