Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I guess everyone has his agenda. I jumped to the gun quickly but I really dislike the lack of any criticism. I have my own faves and my own favorite mangas but I will never call them 10/10 undisputed masterpieces because no such things exists.

I love Zoro for example but his writing is so fucking shit it's beyond me.
Yeah everyone has what they themself like and find enjoyable.
Bro don't get yourself heated if someone disagress with you (not good for the bloodpressure :madmonk:)
I myself don't call it a 10/10 manga but for me i like how its is and you are right masterpieces also in my mind don't exist if that was the case everybody would like that and on WG would be 7 Billion users right now and servers would crack :doffytroll:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Not for simple reason. I had arguments behind it. When I insult people for no reason I often get banned or PMed by mods that what I do is shitty and I need to stop.

Look back at it he fucking laughed it off I didnt told him to kill himself or drown or whatever over the manga.

You should chill tbh not me. I'm done with Paper topic. Lol.
you get the warning, no further discussion

Good idea, you get Clown Piece with Luffy and friends and we get Zoro Piece, just Zoro and Perona going on adventures and fucking, we just need someone to draw this.

Luffy gets to keep all the clowns and Okama, Zoro keeps all the good character designs like Law, Mihawk, etc. :cheers:
This 100%
Also Zoro has red eyes now

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am sorry but some people simply prefer this

OVER KAIDO BEING USED AS A FUCKING JUMP ROPE

Shit like that is the reason why a lot of fans (who have any taste) got into One Piece to begin with.
And when we get shit like that like on Roof Top, chapter 1033 etc, people respond accordingly

@Paperchampion23
That's not only it. There are plenty of serious and good Luffy moments in the fights.

What is happening since 1044 is tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.