Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
i am the admin, it is pretty much my job โ€žmaking up rulesโ€œ.
It's your job sure. But it is a bit funny that the motive of this forum was to "Not be like OJ" and you are telling me that I will get banned for insults if you think what I said is an insult in your eyes.

That's not so Pantheos of you.

But whatever. Ask @Paperchampion23 if he feared for his life or received mental problems from my random posts. If so you can even perma ban me because idgaf.

Umm you know ZKK trend was started by Roger's base right?
He has one of the biggest One Piece YouTubers ever and he doesn't even do power scaling, is more or less a YouTuber for casual fans
Dude, you are talking to the wrong person about YouTubers. I don't watch them. ZKK has nothing to do with disliking or liking the manga lmao.

I'm also failing to get your point here. WG complaints about the chapter weekly. Or argues about ZKK. Or argues about Zoro vs Sanji. Or calls Luffy condom on a regular basis.

I obviously hate Oda the most but I surely have moments I liked in One Piece. Doesn't change the fact that what Oda did to Kaido vs Luffy is fucking crazy and I don't know who allowed him to write this.

The fight before 1044/1045 had tension mate. Luffy is not fighting Foxy but Kaido. Keep that in mind.
Its odas story he wrights it he gets to decide .i think he doesen't needs any permission .
his wrighting brought one piece where it is today .
Don't forget this .

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
After Zoro wakes up and witness how goofy Luffy fights now, he will never forgive him for it and leave the crew for good
Yamato will take his place as the crew's combatant
What's up youtube, Twin Milf Theories here today....

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
No it wasn't you are right
There was tension and seriousness
I think that was to show luffy wasn't there or isn't now we need to see ...
But if luffy overcame kaido after like conquers coating people would still be like "it was rushed" or "oda pulled the plot armor again" not everyone can like it there wouldnt be a place like WG,Arlong Park or others to discuss and talk about it .
Kaido was highlighted a monster and still is but if oda made him now impossible to overcome and to serious how would they handle someone like blackbeard or imu if the pinackle was kaido when the peak is hit with kaido it will only go down after this if there is nothing compareable afterwards .
And there we are again people would brag about it again and would say after kaido was no one that could hold a candle against him ...
Sure its goofy now but its awakening G5 we all now since impel down that awakend zoans take on their instincts and luffys instinct is the laughing nika we will se how he handels this moving forward .
But i think kaido will also awaken and will show how really an awakend mythical zoan is . With he will have much more control of it than luffy and that the point there will be tension again but thats my headcanon (and i will be not mad i that will not happen )
Now you have my thoughts
Yeah, I guess everyone has his agenda. I jumped to the gun quickly but I really dislike the lack of any criticism. I have my own faves and my own favorite mangas but I will never call them 10/10 undisputed masterpieces because no such things exists.

I love Zoro for example but his writing is so fucking shit it's beyond me.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
โ€Ž
It's your job sure. But it is a bit funny that the motive of this forum was to "Not be like OJ" and you are telling me that I will get banned for insults if you think what I said is an insult in your eyes.

That's not so Pantheos of you.

But whatever. Ask @Paperchampion23 if he feared for his life or received mental problems from my random posts. If so you can even perma ban me because idgaf.
Seth, honestly, you call people cocksuckers for the simple reason of provocation them. Thatโ€™s an insult. You are just incredible butthurt right now and need to chill. Log off, drink tea, come back tomorrow.

and yes, I decide what I consider an insult. If you get an issue with that, leave and look for a forum where you can decide. Also, I donโ€™t care about OJ, since I had never ever anything to do with OJ.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Iโ€™ll never live down how fucking stupid Joy boy theories is for coming up with that
I never touch YT. But I remember someone sharing that theory in the waiting room or in a group chat I was in or something. I facepalmed so hard and couldn't get through the first 5 mins :gonope:

Status
Not open for further replies.