Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Seth, honestly, you call people cocksuckers for the simple reason of provocation them. That’s an insult. You are just incredible butthurt right now and need to chill. Log off, drink tea, come back tomorrow.

and yes, I decide what I consider an insult. If you get an issue with that, leave and look for a forum where you can decide. Also, I don’t care about OJ, since I had never ever anything to do with OJ.
Not for simple reason. I had arguments behind it. When I insult people for no reason I often get banned or PMed by mods that what I do is shitty and I need to stop.

Look back at it he fucking laughed it off I didnt told him to kill himself or drown or whatever over the manga.

You should chill tbh not me. I'm done with Paper topic. Lol.

Not my point.

Please reread Luffy vs Kadio ( from the moment they are finally left alone ) put it one the one side and on the other side put 1044-45 and tell me this is normal and that's how would you like to end one of the greatest Villains in One Piece up to this point ( for Luffy as a boss I mean ) .
The problem is, I think you have far more sentimental attachment to Kaido than I do lmao. I'm totally fine with how the fight has been going. I'm glad Oda gave base Luffy a fight chapter with Kaido. I'm glad he gave G4 Luffy one too.

G5 is new and different. I'm enjoying it based on the leaked pages. It looks fun as hell. I have far different priorities than you do when it comes to what I want from this series.

I have never, not once, expected there to be multiple scabbard deaths. I never expected Luffy to not beat Kaido alone (after a certain point). I expected Tama to do something to help the moment she started taking over Udon. I expected Zoro to fight King, Kid/Law to fight BM, etc. I expected the fight with Kaido get weird the moment he started doing his drunk forms.

These things can be noticed from a mile away if you read the series with decent expectations. I'm really feel nothing negative over this lol, and I don't share any empathy on it.

:specialmeh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The problem is, I think you have far more sentimental attachment to Kaido than I do lmao. I'm totally fine with how the fight has been going. I'm glad Oda gave base Luffy a fight chapter with Kaido. I'm glad he gave G4 Luffy one too.

G5 is new and different. I'm enjoying it based on the leaked pages. It looks fun as hell. I have far different priorities than you do when it comes to what I want from this series.

I have never, not once, expected there to be multiple scabbard deaths. I never expected Luffy to not beat Kaido alone. I expected Tama to do something to help the moment she started taking over Udon. I expected Zoro to fight King, Kid/Law to fight BM, etc. I expected the fight with Kaido get weird the moment he started doing his drunk forms.

These things can be noticed from a mile away if you read the series with decent expectations. I'm really feel nothing negative over this lol, and I don't share any empathy on it.

:specialmeh:
I blame Oda for lack of tension and no one dying but that's really not my point here.

Looking at what Oda did in 1044 and 1045 it really shows that prior to this it was a really neat fight and had the tension behind it. 1044 and 1045 puts an end to any sort of tension. Ofc it ain't over but if the fight ends like this by Goofy trolling and shit. This is JUST BAD.

Dude, you are talking to the wrong person about YouTubers. I don't watch them. ZKK has nothing to do with disliking or liking the manga lmao.

I'm also failing to get your point here. WG complaints about the chapter weekly. Or argues about ZKK. Or argues about Zoro vs Sanji. Or calls Luffy condom on a regular basis.
You know the reason why people do that?
Let me fill you in..

Because One Piece sucks dick and people are not interested in discussing the donkey shit garbage Oda is spewing.
Compare this to discussions on roof top chapters people were actually invested.
Compare this to discussions on Chapter 1033 and 1035 and people were actually invested.

It may be hard for you to fathom but people genuinely believe Oda's writing of Luffy is utterly disgusting and the only reason why poeple stick around is because
a) They have been reading it since day one and don't wanna stop now, wanna finish the story and see what happens
b) They have friends here
c) They just enjoy trolling and meme'ing which also makes sense because some times it can be funny.

You don't have to be a douche and criticize anyone who criticizes One Piece, you are not the author and Oda doesn't give a shit about you defending him, he has millions of fans regardless.

This is not sub reddit, we are not here to blindly appreciate One Piece, the moderators and admins don't give a shit about someone shitting on One Piece.

After Zoro wakes up and witness how goofy Luffy fights now, he will never forgive him for it and leave the crew for good
Yamato will take his place as the crew's combatant
Good idea, you get Clown Piece with Luffy and friends and we get Zoro Piece, just Zoro and Perona going on adventures and fucking, we just need someone to draw this.

Luffy gets to keep all the clowns and Okama, Zoro keeps all the good character designs like Law, Mihawk, etc. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.