Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The argument literally flew over your head didn't it??

Let me try again but a little slow
ODA GETS HIS DICK SUCKED ON YOUTUBE
HE IS WORSHIPPED ON YOUTUBE

NOW ODA IS GETTING CRITICISED ON A FORUM WHERE HE IS WORSHIPPED AND GETS HIS DICK SUCKED.

Maybe Oda getting shit on on Reddit would be eye opener for you lol?
? WG is literally the place where the internet gathers to ZKK Stan and hate on Oda. It's the BDA discord realized. This forum is literally like the worst place for anyone to praise the manga what are you smoking lmfao

You and I both know that if you've seen the leaked pages, Luffy fucking punts the shit out of Kaido's face the same way he does in any other instance in the series.

Also, is the fight over? Have you seen all pages? Confused here. What is the argument?
The argument is your ass is tryna excuse this chap by using random miscleanous non fighting moments that happened in the manga.

And Luffy punching Kaido this chapter is fucking ridiculous looking.

? WG is literally the place where the internet gathers to ZKK Stan and hate on Oda. It's the BDA discord realized. This forum is literally like the worst place for anyone to praise the manga what are you smoking lmfao
Umm you know ZKK trend was started by Roger's base right?
He has one of the biggest One Piece YouTubers ever and he doesn't even do power scaling, is more or less a YouTuber for casual fans

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It literally is not over yet lmao
Not my point.

Please reread Luffy vs Kadio ( from the moment they are finally left alone ) put it one the one side and on the other side put 1044-45 and tell me this is normal and that's how would you like to end one of the greatest Villains in One Piece up to this point ( for Luffy as a boss I mean ) .

Its literally like Luffy's awakening made him a real clown (i mean, thats basically what it is tho), even if characters in One Piece act like clowns sometimes, now its official
The fruit suits whatever he wants do, if he wants to fight like a clown now he will.
If he wants to fucking muder Kaido in a edgy way the fruit will suit him for it as well.
Expecting Luffy to end his fight against the strongest creature in the world Ina Goofy way just shows how little attention most people here pay to the actual chapters.

Two chapters ago Luffy got serious and went into murder mood because he knew he wouldn't be able to fight longer now he is enjoying his fight because he also knows he can, if shit like this isn't obvious....

Tell me with a straight face that Luffy vs Kaido prior to the G5 was goofy or cartoonish and had no tension at all.

Especially Snakeman ending.
No it wasn't you are right
There was tension and seriousness
I think that was to show luffy wasn't there or isn't now we need to see ...
But if luffy overcame kaido after like conquers coating people would still be like "it was rushed" or "oda pulled the plot armor again" not everyone can like it there wouldnt be a place like WG,Arlong Park or others to discuss and talk about it .
Kaido was highlighted a monster and still is but if oda made him now impossible to overcome and to serious how would they handle someone like blackbeard or imu if the pinackle was kaido when the peak is hit with kaido it will only go down after this if there is nothing compareable afterwards .
And there we are again people would brag about it again and would say after kaido was no one that could hold a candle against him ...
Sure its goofy now but its awakening G5 we all now since impel down that awakend zoans take on their instincts and luffys instinct is the laughing nika we will se how he handels this moving forward .
But i think kaido will also awaken and will show how really an awakend mythical zoan is . With he will have much more control of it than luffy and that the point there will be tension again but thats my headcanon (and i will be not mad i that will not happen )
Now you have my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.