Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but some people simply prefer this

OVER KAIDO BEING USED AS A FUCKING JUMP ROPE

Shit like that is the reason why a lot of fans (who have any taste) got into One Piece to begin with.
And when we get shit like that like on Roof Top, chapter 1033 etc, people respond accordingly

@Paperchampion23
And i loved such moments buts its not always this moments :pepecry:
This for example kingufy:kailaugh:

I blame Oda for lack of tension and no one dying but that's really not my point here.

Looking at what Oda did in 1044 and 1045 it really shows that prior to this it was a really neat fight and had the tension behind it. 1044 and 1045 puts an end to any sort of tension. Ofc it ain't over but if the fight ends like this by Goofy trolling and shit. This is JUST BAD.
Your opinion*:few:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
Someone made a theory about how Zoro will leave the crew because he's mad at Luffy for forgiving Sanji or sum shit :gokulaugh:
Canโ€™t find the video right now but is basically Zoro leaves the Straw Hats for โ€œXโ€ reason. At some point it was over Sanji then he wanted it to be over Luffy bringing Big Mom to Wano
That first one doesn't even make sense because that issue was already resolved by Luffy and Sanji on WCI. It's nothing like what happened with Usopp. Zoro stopped Luffy there because Usopp was trying to rejoin the crew like nothing happened, it was a matter of trust. Not to mention that Sanji was literally forced into his situation (with hostages) in the first place compared to how Usopp choose to leave and choose to fight Luffy.

Man, I hate One Piece YouTube theories that try to overcomplicate things. Ohara's shitty Done Piece theory was the same way.
:lawsigh:

I

Indigo

I am sorry but some people simply prefer this

OVER KAIDO BEING USED AS A FUCKING JUMP ROPE

Shit like that is the reason why a lot of fans (who have any taste) got into One Piece to begin with.
And when we get shit like that like on Roof Top, chapter 1033 etc, people respond accordingly

@Paperchampion23
Nah man, we just too edgy

We are supposed to be 20+ years olds that loves watching goofy looney tunes fights

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Not just mine. A lot of people who read manga with open eyes see this.

You can call the bs on WG not tracking Luffy when they found out what the fuck he has but not the goofy tunes.

Duality of paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.