Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And they all stay with one piece and calling it shit now :milaugh:
But next week they will come back and call it shit again or something happens they imagend in their headcanon and dickride oda again :kata:
I obviously hate Oda the most but I surely have moments I liked in One Piece. Doesn't change the fact that what Oda did to Kaido vs Luffy is fucking crazy and I don't know who allowed him to write this.

The fight before 1044/1045 had tension mate. Luffy is not fighting Foxy but Kaido. Keep that in mind.

I find hilarious that people just waste so much energy hating a series, like it is clear your guys don't enjoy anymore so why waster your time on a forum about it?
Couldn't be me, first thing I did after the whole Naruto bs which for me killed the series was deleting my NF account and avoiding seeing any stuff from it to get over it.
There are countless mangas out there I am pretty sure you guys will find one that just suits your taste, go on and move you won't be missed.

I literally see a picture of him going full balloon, going into the clouds, and turning giant. He throws a ridiculously powerful punch at the end of the chapter. How is that not his fighting style? What? You don't like the jump roping? Him getting flattened? You haven't even seen the whole chapter yet lmao.

I laughed At luffy looking like a raisin when he lost power. I laughed and also was surprised as him getting hit and crushed whole also turning the ground into rubber to use that momentum to punch Kaido back. That literally fits Luffys fighting style super well because it's fucking new and creative.

You want something old and familiar? Is that what this fanbase wants? The same shit over and over again to keep arguing the same points?
Lmfaoooooo im crying
Yall find that shit funny
Goofy fans smh

I find hilarious that people just waste so much energy hating a series, like it is clear your guys don't enjoy anymore so why waster your time on a forum about it?
Couldn't be, me first thing I did after the whole Naruto bs which for me killed the series was deleting my NF account and avoiding seeing any stuff from it to get over it.
There are countless mangas out there I am pretty sure you guys will find one that just suits your taste, go on and move you won't be missed.
"You can't critique something you like, you must only gargle balls"

Status
Not open for further replies.