Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It gives me hilarious results. I'm not even really trying to defend anything lol. I'm just responding to people and I get comments like this

And @L55 salty memes.

Thanks for spending time making multiple memes for me L55, glad to know I was on your mind while you made them:cheers:
Poor attempt at flipping the coin. What was on my mind is how to convince you to stop being a one-dimensional twat.

I really like how some guys are acutally really mad ,about the luffy vs kaido fight :suresure:

ItS NoT SeRioUs eNOuGtH ...
ItS tO GoOFy ...
ThEy mAdE KaIdO a jOkE ...
and so on and on

Get the sand out of your buttchecks and life with it :cheers:

When i read the Kaido fight is the worst fight of wano i don't understand it because we got so much hype stuff most of the fandom lost their mind about it (side note we wouldn't get that without this fight :sadgrin:)
i followed one piece in the anime since it was aired in the german speaking countrys mangawise since thriller bark .
There were always goofy scenes in so much serious fights (crocodile the waterballon luffy,arlong with his teeth,chibi luffy with lucci,oars on thriller bark being dumb like luffy etc)
Sure one piece is about to conclude in like 10 years or so :doffytroll:
For my part its was always this way for me at least goofy sometimes serious but thats what I think made it enjoyable .
I mean its a shoenen we all know how such storys go..
But some are really offended when the story does
not go according to their headcanon and fight literall online wars about that (wich i like to observe :madmonk: )

So much for me being serious lets get back to the fun :kobeha:

Gear 5 is just oda going all out with asspulls
A zoan so he can make excuses why luffy gets up all the time
Somehow he can turn the ground into rubber yet he s not a paramecia awakened like doffy or kat:suresure: and pass trough mfs like mirio
Who knows what else can do
Use lighting magma ?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kaido kills Luffy after numerous attempts from Luffy to beat him and fail. Fucking Ryuo, advCoC, Gear 4, Gear 4 Snakeman.

I sleep.

Goofy Looney Tunes show G5.

"That's how Luffy always fights".

Ok. Your opinion. Just dont say thats how Luffy normally fights...cause its not.
I literally see a picture of him going full balloon, going into the clouds, and turning giant. He throws a ridiculously powerful punch at the end of the chapter. How is that not his fighting style? What? You don't like the jump roping? Him getting flattened? You haven't even seen the whole chapter yet lmao.

I laughed At luffy looking like a raisin when he lost power. I laughed and also was surprised as him getting hit and crushed whole also turning the ground into rubber to use that momentum to punch Kaido back. That literally fits Luffys fighting style super well because it's fucking new and creative.

You want something old and familiar? Is that what this fanbase wants? The same shit over and over again to keep arguing the same points?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Is calling Paper a dickrider an insult? If I remember Paper wasn't even mad about this and laughed it off.

Stop being pressed if I wanted to insult someone I would use harsher language lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.