Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gear 5 look cool, it's creative and fits Luffy

Don't know where's the problem, the Gear being goofy fit the manga as well, who cares if it's more goofy than past fights , it still works, and the theming behind it fit what the story is all about

This is an obvious evolution for Luffy character if anything

The fight turning into a joke depend on the outcome, but Kaido not looking good right after a new gear make sense, the stakes will rise again soon

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Theyre using random gag scenes in fights to justify G5's gag centric fighting style. Its fucking pathetic.
Also remember that his gag shit from Croco fight was one thing. Previously Crocodile almost killed Luffy twice or some shit if not for as we know now Zoan recovery.

Nightmare Luffy is Goofy? Ain't no fucking way.

Enel shit? Irrelevant.

Rooftop fight between Luffy and Kaido had some tension prior to G5 release.

Ain't no fucking way ***** see this shit and call it normal and good writing. What the fuck is wrong with them.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Whatchu mean "even Canada"? :kriwhat:

Keep that same energy when we're back to back World Cup champs :kuzanshut:

Yeah, but that says more about this forum than actual OP. Joy Boy Luffy was trending world wide for days even before the Chapter came out. And it made multiple news telecasts and websites lol
You are so lucky you will be able to see Canada lose in person in the 2026 WC.
:broocry:

This chapter is shit, OP is shit.
One week later wasting hours of your precious life saying same shit :
This chapter is shit, OP is shit.
Like common dude just drop it.
I don't know why you all bother reading it.
@Paperchampion23 why do you even bother defending it. Haters will hate everything and fan boys will love everything.
Just let them be what they are doing.
You enjoy manga it's good that you are spending time on it.
They despise the manga still waste hours, it's good for them as its their time.
No need to defend everything(as not eve thing he is doing is right)
One thing is for sure without Zkk it will filter the community a lot
It gives me hilarious results. I'm not even really trying to defend anything lol. I'm just responding to people and I get comments like this

You are just a bonafied cocksucker. You suck Oda off for every decision he makes. You have no shame dude. No one tells you to shit on him 24/7. You never questioned his decision. That's not a fan who reads series. That's bonafied cock sucking.
Okay cocksucker.
And @L55 salty memes.

Thanks for spending time making multiple memes for me L55, glad to know I was on your mind while you made them:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.