Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a ghost town whats even more sad barely anyone seem to obsessing about full summary:josad:
Hopefully this chapter will be last of toon piece
It won’t but it will create nasty show on forum if luffy enemies like Blackbeard or akainu fight gear five luffy better than kaido. It make matter worse for kaido fans, it is stronger gear 5 luffy and will have most difficult fight against Akainu and Blackbeard

Like I say kaido is now Doflimingo type when gear four just beat him very badly.

Zoro is boring.

But Sanji is literally indefensible. He *used* to be cool until his voice actor fucked Oda's wife or something and he decided to derail his own character.

How anyone can defend or even like Sanji when the author is going out of his way to turn him into a little bitch is...amusing, I guess.
You just don’t understand character development
I bet you hate this new development going on with Luffy huh?

What Oda did in Luffy vs kaido is utterly indefensible. You cannot simultaneously portray Kaido as the greatest threat Luffy has ever faced and still have Luffy repetitively lose to kaido with zero consequences.

What Oda conveys when he perpetually has Luffy get defeated like this is that nothing matters. Literally kaido could gain all 6 infinity stones and go super saying 10 baryon mode and it wouldn't fucking matter because Luffy would just perpetually get power ups until he wins.
Congratulations, you finally understand why so many people been shitting on this manga since WCI, nothing matters in the face of the SHs holy plot shield. Oda's bullshit made it so the audience is completely jaded, and no amount of fake deaths will give tension to an arc where the good guys plot armor is shoved in our faces constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.