• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
From redon (pirate-king.es)

https://www.pirate-king.es/foro/post1419557.html#p1419557

"In the last month people are doing too much bullshit with the leaks (post the Spoilers very soon, leak official images...). They are not respecting anything or anyone, and as this continues, things can end very badly.

For my part, I will try to take certain measures from next week so that things calm down a bit."
For Lance, Oda’s echo chamber escapee who edges a fandom tens of thousands strong on a weekly basis just for the actual chapter to be as underwhelming as a formulaic manga 25 years into its run, to accuse OTHERS of perpetuating bullshit…this fucking guy needs to retire already :luffydab:

Hate it or not, the panel of Giant Luffy stepping on Kaidou was really epic :pepebusi:
Don't think he's stepping on him. Looks like he's about to, but then he tricks Kaido by grabbing his head and tail.

The "jumproping" that people are freaking out about is Luffy trying to spin Kaido fast enough into the ground as he falls towards Onigashima. But Kaido shoots him with his breath and stops him.

Somehow Luffy also ends up face first into the floor, so clearly Kaido is fighting back too. I think 80% of these comments are preemptive without actually seeing all of the panels.

But apparently saying this means I'm on Oda's balls, so my words don't matter I guess.

For Lance, the guy who edges a fandom tens of thousands strong on a weekly basis just for the actual chapter to be as underwhelming as a formulaic manga 25 years into its run, to accuse OTHERS of perpetuating bullshit…this fucking guy needs to retire already :luffydab:
@Krusher1357 this is the perfect sentiment

Dude clout chases then bitches at everyone else who calls Lance out on his bullshit

Can we get this trash fight over with so we can get to the "big reveal" at the end of the arc? Oda gave up on this fight when he gave Kaido Future Sight. The villain who until then had the worst reaction in One Piece all of a sudden asspulled a new power and became Katakuri.

It's quite clear he's just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks. The ACoA -> ACoC was the perfect example.

Congratulations, you finally understand why so many people been shitting on this manga since WCI, nothing matters in the face of the SHs holy plot shield. Oda's bullshit made it so the audience is completely jaded, and no amount of fake deaths will give tension to an arc where the good guys plot armor is shoved in our faces constantly.
Fundamentally of course, there's always been no stakes in any arc when you can count on no SH dying and Luffy always beating the big bad.

It's really execution that matters and that's gotten way worse. Oda has taken the lazy route of Dragonballing arc and having Luffy get the absolute shit beaten out of him 10 times and get healed and powered up inexplicably.

But even worse than that I'd say is the addition each arc of a bajillion characters nobody gives a fuck about while Oda shoves in 50 panels a fucking page telling you to care

lol

Zoro is boring.

But Sanji is literally indefensible. He *used* to be cool until his voice actor fucked Oda's wife or something and he decided to derail his own character.

How anyone can defend or even like Sanji when the author is going out of his way to turn him into a little bitch is...amusing, I guess.
when did you start commenting in the spoiler thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.