Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, here's a topic I want to discuss. The Mythical Zoans are catching up to Logias. Logias has 11 while M. Zoans has 8. So I believe Oda will introduce more Logias in the future to widen the gap again in order to make M. Zoans a lot rarer again. So may I ask what are your bets of new Logias.
I'll start first.
1. Wind
2. Blood
3. Mercury
... And that's probably all from me for now.
How about you guys, what elements do you think had not been introduced yet?

Yes ofc no one expect the SHs to die but as you said the execution has been pure shit, and the overuse of putting them in situations where they should get fucked ( like the BM chase shit through WCI, why keep putting her near the SHs if they cant do anything to her only forcing you to clown her to they can keep escaping?) but then not really only serves to destroy the suspension of disbelief us readers are supposed to have when consuming the manga.

I mean W7/Enies Lobby were great because of the way it was executed and you could feel the tension rising throuhough the arcs until the climax, in Wano we never even fucking saw Kaido or anyone of note for the majority of acts1 through 2. Mostly saw random fodder from the BPs and or people we dont care about from the good guys side. I mean they were in a Yonko's territory ffs and it fels like they were taking a vacation, its especially jarring with Luffy's case where he went to this prison ''hell'' except it wasnt really hell, it was summer training camp.

Overbloated arcs, Luffy turning into the worlds biggest tank+ enemies acting like complete retards 80% of the time when around the straw hats and you have the perfect recipe for a shit cake.
With W7/EL you had 2 plotlines involving the SHs leaving the crew so kinda unfair to compare them to the first acts of Wano which were mainly used to set up the actual war and emotional core of the arc

By the way, here's a topic I want to discuss. The Mythical Zoans are catching up to Logias. Logias has 11 while M. Zoans has 8. So I believe Oda will introduce more Logias in the future to widen the gap again in order to make M. Zoans a lot rarer again. So may I ask what are your bets of new Logias.
I'll start first.
1. Wind
2. Blood
3. Mercury
... And that's probably all from me for now.
How about you guys, what elements do you think had not been introduced yet?
cum

With W7/EL you had 2 plotlines involving the SHs leaving the crew so kinda unfair to compare them to the first acts of Wano which were mainly used to set up the actual war and emotional core of the arc
The core that fell short because we dont care, human being's propensity for compassion and love isnt unlimited. Introduce young momo with Kinemon as a retainer, and flesh them out really well. Make us care about them through the arcs prior to this one then have the Zou reveal, then have us run into Kaido a few times during Wano. Have him interract with Momo in some way, have Momo find courage by visiting his dad's grave,etc And when the war happens have it actually be bloody, with people we care about dying. Kinemon dying to save momo, Old man Hyogoro actually dying from the virus but holding down the rest of the Ice Onis to help Momo and the SHs escape from the live floor,etc.

Non retarded looking fruit users would've helped too. Have the BPs actually be a threat instead of it be the Kaido show with King being the only relevant and competent underling.

bias aside sanji is the most developed character of the 4
yeah we dislike him cause often times he can be weird and lame
but his character has the most depth to it .

luffy is sort of like an ideal from the get go and that's almost impossible to relate to
he also doesnt really grow/evolve as a character

prets zoro would have been the peak out of the 4
but post time skip he didnt have enough of those moments till the fight with king which revolved around his fears
connection to his past , and the rooftop which highlighted his commitment to his captain was stronger than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.