Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The core that fell short because we dont care, human being's propensity for compassion and love isnt unlimited. Introduce young momo with Kinemon as a retainer, and flesh them out really well. Make us care about them through the arcs prior to this one then have the Zou reveal, then have us run into Kaido a few times during Wano. Have him interract with Momo in some way, have Momo find courage by visiting his dad's grave,etc And when the war happens have it actually be bloody, with people we care about dying. Kinemon dying to save momo, Old man Hyogoro actually dying from the virus but holding down the rest of the Ice Onis to help Momo and the SHs escape from the live floor,etc.

Non retarded looking fruit users would've helped too. Have the BPs actually be a threat instead of it be the Kaido show with King being the only relevant and competent underling.
We had some development with Momo in Udon, same with Kin during Oden's flashback
Idk those parts worked well enough for me to make me care for them during Onigashima

We had some development with Momo in Udon, same with Kin during Oden's flashback
Idk those parts worked well enough for me to make me care for them during Onigashima
It wasn't enough and it felt rushed tbh, that+ at that point the damage was done with there being too many plot lines going on with too many characters.
Post automatically merged:

She's top 3 with Reiju.

Status
Not open for further replies.