Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect the tone of the fight should shift soon

Luffy indeed has the advantage right now due to Kaido's lack of knowledge.

Basically if you can't counter G5 haxs you're fucked it seem

I

Indigo

He sent him flying with bolo breath then hit him with his club and we saw Luffy's eyes Luffy got the same treatment + look at his face when Kaido hit him with his kanabu before the end of the chapter lol
So?

I'm not saying Kaido is being defeated

I'm saying Kaido is being made into a joke mid fight

Yeah Kaido is still doing well

But he still looks fucking stupid in all these situations

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Dog laying on Zoro's lap in the color spread, not a single reference or hint of a rabbit.
Yamato constantly reacting to Luffy this chapter.
Carrot not reacting to a giant ass Luffy head appearing through the ceiling (nor appearing at all, I hope she's not there yet).
Instead, Tama gets a reaction panel alongside Nami and Chopper.

I'm so tired fellas...
:josad:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
And there you have it folks, Luffy is literally killing himself to maintain this form:

"When Luffy loses all his energy, he remember before that he was about to die and realizes that this form consumes a lot. Kaidou tells him to rest in peace, someone will talk about this fight in the future(like what he said to Oden when he was about to die) but Luffy says if he dies here everyone else will become bones.
Momo says that Luffy's "voice" is about to disappear, Luffy says that he can't lose here and repeats 4 names, "Momo, Tama, Kin'emon, Pedro" while he does something, Kaidou realizes what that something is and tells him that he will die but Luffy keeps doing it saying "Get loud, heartbeat sound!" and recovers his form."
Damn, I’m really interested on what he did now, what’s the connection between those 4?

I can understand that tbh
tho luffy and kaido equally have a goofy side

not sure it will flow the same with villains who dont tho
It seems at some lvl he can apply such to the enemies.

Goofiness is good it eases the reader mind but there are moments where tension is needed and goofiness will only break the building.

That's my view obviously.

Kizaru literally saw his body fly around and blown by a music

You people are acting like you reached to 1044 chapters without reading first 1043

Luffy df has some looney tunes effects.

Obviously kaido will face the heat.

But it's not like one piece world never had weird dfs

It's not like top tiers never came across weird df abilities.

In op world one will face weird DFS and has to face the affects which fighting.

Kaido is actually countering Luffy. That's shows how good kaido is at battle and not him being gagged smh

Zolo

Cope Doctor
So?

I'm not saying Kaido is being defeated

I'm saying Kaido is being made into a joke mid fight

Yeah Kaido is still doing well

But he still looks fucking stupid in all these situations
I like goofy fight, made me smile a little.... but turning such cunning villian into joke... well.... Akainu and blackbeard next I guess... bucle up fellas

I

Indigo

And there you have it folks, Luffy is literally killing himself to maintain this form:

"When Luffy loses all his energy, he remember before that he was about to die and realizes that this form consumes a lot. Kaidou tells him to rest in peace, someone will talk about this fight in the future(like what he said to Oden when he was about to die) but Luffy says if he dies here everyone else will become bones.
Momo says that Luffy's "voice" is about to disappear, Luffy says that he can't lose here and repeats 4 names, "Momo, Tama, Kin'emon, Pedro" while he does something, Kaidou realizes what that something is and tells him that he will die but Luffy keeps doing it saying "Get loud, heartbeat sound!" and recovers his form."
yeah, and Chopper will heal him with no consequences

as always in One Piece

:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.