Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And there you have it folks, Luffy is literally killing himself to maintain this form:

"When Luffy loses all his energy, he remember before that he was about to die and realizes that this form consumes a lot. Kaidou tells him to rest in peace, someone will talk about this fight in the future(like what he said to Oden when he was about to die) but Luffy says if he dies here everyone else will become bones.
Momo says that Luffy's "voice" is about to disappear, Luffy says that he can't lose here and repeats 4 names, "Momo, Tama, Kin'emon, Pedro" while he does something, Kaidou realizes what that something is and tells him that he will die but Luffy keeps doing it saying "Get loud, heartbeat sound!" and recovers his form."
At this point Big Mom could take 1 year away from Luffy's lifespan and he'd probably die instantly lmao

Dog laying on Zoro's lap in the color spread, not a single reference or hint of a rabbit.
Yamato constantly reacting to Luffy this chapter.
Carrot not reacting to a giant ass Luffy head appearing through the ceiling (nor appearing at all, I hope she's not there yet).
Instead, Tama gets a reaction panel alongside Nami and Chopper.

I'm so tired fellas...
:josad:
There's a cat in the cover, cats and rabbits taste the same. :kuzanshut:

Why do you wish you can say you're not enjoying this? Fuck everyone else and BE AUTHENTIC TO YOUR FEELINGS!

I swear some of y'all are way too fucking serious. Bro if ur laughing then you're laughing! That's literally the point of this chapter. If not, it's not for you. Simple as that.
I dont think Oda could have been more on the nose with the name JOY BOY, but people are still wondering why this shit goofy. Its supposed to make you smile .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
being gagged is not losing my man, can you understand that?

being gagged is being turned into a joke mid fight

Luffy is using the worlds strongest creature as a jumping rope, a balloon and putting a hole in his face

it's stupid

it doesn't matter if Kaido is countering, it just makes him look stupid

that's it
And, then kaido used bore breathe to rekt luffy.

Then smashed him later

It's luffy who is acting goofy with his abilities

It's luffy who is looking stupid.

Kaido is finding ways to counter it. And, if you took note of it kaido immediately changed to hybrid after that. He presented himself as a rope to a giant who is playing stupidly.

It's a fight between a child and a grown up

But nah - kaido is stupid looking stupid for you lmao

he realizes that the reason is because before he was about to die and that this form consumes a lot. Kaidou tells him to rest in peace, someone will talk about this fight in the future(like what he said to Oden when he was about to die)

Kaidou realizes what that something is and tells him that he will die
Waido my boy is a kind man :pepemotion:

And there you have it folks, Luffy is literally killing himself to maintain this form:

"When Luffy loses all his energy, he remember before that he was about to die and realizes that this form consumes a lot. Kaidou tells him to rest in peace, someone will talk about this fight in the future(like what he said to Oden when he was about to die) but Luffy says if he dies here everyone else will become bones.
Momo says that Luffy's "voice" is about to disappear, Luffy says that he can't lose here and repeats 4 names, "Momo, Tama, Kin'emon, Pedro" while he does something, Kaidou realizes what that something is and tells him that he will die but Luffy keeps doing it saying "Get loud, heartbeat sound!" and recovers his form."
It's a moot point tbh he's the mc dying is not even an option lmao.

If this was an enemy then yeah

Only thing I hated this chapter was luffys hands going through kaidos eyes sense thats not something rubber can do and before anyone says anything no he did not turn his eye into rubber sense the eye did not cover luffys hand unlike when he punched his face(unless he turned his eye into latex)

Status
Not open for further replies.