Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a moot point tbh he's the mc dying is not even an option lmao.

If this was an enemy then yeah
Oh please, we know MC won't die but people talk about not having "consequence" like all the time...I mean people say Zoro endurance is top given how he is "living" after hakai and even now we know that he won't die but the reason is he is one of the SH right?....

This fight is hilarious, but I cant see Kaido end against looney tune luffy. One or two more chapters of luffy in Nika form, he seem like his awakening takes a lot out of him. Kaido goes down soon, but his awakening form has a trick too. Full restore :pepebusi:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why do you wish you can say you're not enjoying this? Fuck everyone else and BE AUTHENTIC TO YOUR FEELINGS!

I swear some of y'all are way too fucking serious. Bro if ur laughing then you're laughing! That's literally the point of this chapter. If not, it's not for you. Simple as that.
Exactly.

They are reading a manga and acting way too seriously as if their life was dependent on it lmao

OMG kaido made weird faces so he is gagged so he is ruined 😱😱😱😱

:kaidowhat:

They seriously don't know how to take things lightly and enjoy a fight which is funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Give them your memes dose. They need it

Only thing I hated this chapter was luffys hands going through kaidos eyes sense thats not something rubber can do and before anyone says anything no he did not turn his eye into rubber sense the eye did not cover luffys hand unlike when he punched his face(unless he turned his eye into latex)
he actually did turn kaidos eyes to rubber...same thing happens when luffy punches kaidos face

Not saying it has to happen now, but Luffy has had death flags set since pre-timeskip with the overuse of his powers and recovery. It was mentioned multiple times in multiple arcs.

Not saying it will happen, I'm just saying it is possible by the EoS
At EoS he can even lose his powers or something that's irrelevant we know how Shonem ends normally.

Saying he can die right now is ass as excuse for a hax power due Shonem structure.

Lmao, this is by far one of the most interesting and entertaining fighting chapters I've ever read. Holy shit, it's like Looney Tunes on steroids..... Even got the Luffy getting burnt to a crisp gag thrown in there, reminiscent of Daffy Duck. Holy shit, you can tell this is something Oda has been wanting to draw for a long ass time, because he went all in with this. That panel of Luffy becoming a giant and stomping Kaido is fucking epic. Loving the callback to the Lucci fight also, where Lucci comments how Luffy is lowering his lifespan by using G2. God damn, I can't wait to read this chapter in full.

i get that
but I want akainu to go in the most respectful way possible as well

heck of a villain.
kaido as well
tbh as long as they get the chance to show all their goods before the goofy stuff its not so bad.

kaido has already impressed most of us
so this doesnt diminish anything.
To be honest if Kaido has an awakening the chances of this becoming less goofy is very likely since it seems This form drains stamina like crazy.

anyone else feel like the build up from post gear 5 to gear 5 activations looked like luffy from the albasta fight where he was drained of his water.
maybe sungod nika activates such intense heat in him it drys up his body post-gear 5

Status
Not open for further replies.