Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like it... Takes away all the tension from the fight.

If this was some fodder villian for the fun... OK. But bit against Kaidou.

Just thinking he fights and behaves like this against the likes as Akainu is making me feel bad
Looks like Enel, Crocodile were also a fodder villains...how it takes away the tension when Luffy losing his life span?....Kaido also has his own share of goofiness..man some people really bullshit just for the sake of it...

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Give them your memes dose. They need it
I won't be able to make long memes/chapters for a while unfortunately.

So I turned into a MonsterZoro alt earlier today to replace memes :kobeha:
WHERE ARE THE STAAAAAKKKEEESSS?
HOW AM I READING LUFFY VS KAIDO AND NOT FEELING LIKE I GOTTA CALL THE SUICIDE HOT LINEEEEEEE!!!!!
WHAT IS LODA SMOKING??!!11!! WHAT IS DIS CARTOONY BULLSHITTTT!!!11!!! WHERE'S THE TENSION??!!!

SHITTY SHONEN LOW IQ MANGA!!!11!!! I WANT EPISTEMOLOGICALLY RICH STORY TELLING LIKE BERSERK AND EVANGELION!!!!!11!!!

EXPLORING EXISTENTIAL MUSINGS!!!!111!!! PONDERING THE ONTOLOGICAL DUALITY OF IMAGINATIVE AND ACTUAL!!!!11!!!! DID YOU SEE SERIAL EXPERIMENTS LAIN'S INQUIRY ON THE REALISIM VS IDEALISM METAPHYSICAL DICHOTOMY!!!!!!!!!???!!!! LOOOODA SHITTY SHONEN WRITTTEERRR!!!!!11!!!! HE REALLY DRAWING MAIN VILLAIN AS A JUMP ROPEEE@!!!!11!!

Copium God awakening affected me!

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Yeah, they are the reason to why he can't lose here.
He promised Momo that he would take down Kaidou and if he doesn't he will die.
He promised Tama that he would make her able to eat whatever she wanted and if he loses she couldn't be able to do that.
He promised Kinemon he would carry with Wano's weight and if he doesn't the country will be lost.
About Pedro, he didn't promise anything to him but he is the reason they were able to reach Wano Luffy understood that he sacrificed himself in order to make Luffy reach Wano
Ok, those connections make sense to me then

It's official:

I'm more hyped to see Sanji's EOS fights than Luffy's

:kayneshrug:

fuck Luffy vs Akainu / Blackbeard / Imu

give me Zoro vs Mihawk / Ben Beckman / Fujitora

and

Sanji vs Kizaru / Green Bull / Lucky Roo or some shit
Any SHs but Luffy fight is more interesting for me in the late years.
Heck I'm waiting Ussop coo growth.

But ngl when the chapter of FS Kaido dropped I got hyped after a long time but now back to meh due the current evolution.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
A lot of these guys are followers and don’t really have opinions of their own

Not trying to start any drama but notice how most are zoro fans. When one dislikes it, they all bandwagon

I just call it how i see it
Bro...will you ever post a comment not including a dig at Zoro or Zoro fans? Like damn bruh just enjoy a regular discussion for once :josad:

Zoro will end up recovering after some time like thriller bark that's his consequence.
He can't die true but he will indeed need to pay.
At the end it doesn't matter....by your logic...all is well as long as he doesn't die....what is Zoro paying here?...he is not losing anything other than maybe fighting screen time for some panels....at the end, it is all same.

Status
Not open for further replies.