Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly this sounds like good confirmation that Kaido will figure out what Luffy is and finally use his last resort powers, whatever those are (maybe awakening)

Kaido: (what's going on with this guy...
He turns all white...
coats himself with armament and conqueror haki...bringing changes to the surrounding...I have never seen such an unbound battle style)
A being capable of bringing me down doesn't exist in this world!!!

Honestly this sounds like good confirmation that Kaido will figure out what Luffy is and finally use his last resort powers, whatever those are (maybe awakening)

Kaido: (what's going on with this guy...
He turns all white...
coats himself with armament and conqueror haki...bringing changes to the surrounding...I have never seen such an unbound battle style)
A being capable of bringing me down doesn't exist in this world!!!
Kneels to Joyboy

there might be gags in this one but based on the raws, luffy is actually wrecking Kaido to a certain extent. the panels seem funny at first sight but if you think about it, those are some weird attacks in weird places and that's gotta be hurting kaido

the fact that Kaido is still kinda tanking them is actually unbelievable

Looks like Enel, Crocodile were also a fodder villains...how it takes away the tension when Luffy losing his life span?....Kaido also has his own share of goofiness..man some people really bullshit just for the sake of it...
Enel was comedy for 2 attacks at the beginning and during the end. Against Croc it was the same.

And with all the toon reactions and style it makes it even worse

Status
Not open for further replies.