Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
gags aside, Luffy fail to cause Kaido any major damage so far. But he can take bolo breath, ragnarok and homicidal drunk head on... but still need some special perk to restore energy(Kaido didn't try to attack him while he was out of juice...how noble)
So G5+CoC infusion:
Massive physical and durability boost
Gives surroundings properties of rubber(including persons unlike Doffy paramecia awakening)
Downsides:
Massive energy drain
So far no lethal moves was shown...

Luffy can’t sustain this form for long. Same drawbacks as Kidd and Law. G5 allows him to be more versatile and if he is careful enough he can shape shift and avoid attacks using FS. Rubber manipulation is good ability as well

I have to see how his rubber became stronger after G5.

G

Gorosei Informer

Kaido says there is nobody out there who could beat him.

Kaido>Big Mom is canon
These could count as evidence too potentially, especially considering BM had to use hardening vs Luffy but Kaido hasnt too:

I know that PW4 scene is a gag moment but there's no way she would be able to do the same to Kaido. Oda clowns her way more than Kaido and by anyone whereas only Luffy has clowned Kaido so far if I remember right?

If Zoro fans weren't so fanatical about power level, they might enjoy this chapter... as a Sanji fan, I don't compare him to Luffy, Zoro fans should do the same thing, but no, they'd rather read two piece and stay deluded into thinking that Luffy and Zoro have a parallel or that they are the same... then it ends with that, they get angry and don't like the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.