Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk man the fact that we're this far in and Yamato's been paired up with Momo for the entire arc while none of the Strawhats have even met her isn't a great sign.
Compare that to Franky bonding with Robin and Usopp in Water 7/Enies Lobby and Yamato's chances don't look great
Yamato needs to bond with Momo in order to have the moment where leaves the Oden identity and mantle behind. She can them be introduced to the Straw Hats as the next member. Robin only bonded with Luffy in alabasta

Robin only bonded with Luffy in alabasta
Yeah but Robin was supposed to feel like a "mystery" character. Her joining was a surprise and that's definitely not the case with Yamato.
I think there is a good chance that Yamato will join though. But with the way she's been handled so far, I think that if she joins then Momo will join too

Idk man the fact that we're this far in and Yamato's been paired up with Momo for the entire arc while none of the Strawhats have even met her isn't a great sign.
Compare that to Franky bonding with Robin and Usopp in Water 7/Enies Lobby and Yamato's chances don't look great
Did Sanji connect with any straw hat in Baratie? Robin only talked to Luffy in Alabasta. Jinbe didn’t connect with others till fishman island and even that wasn’t all the straw hats

Yeah but Robin was supposed to feel like a "mystery" character. Her joining was a surprise and that's definitely not the case with Yamato.
I think there is a good chance that Yamato will join though. But with the way she's been handled so far, I think that if she joins then Momo will join too
Every straw hat had an unique archetype of the character path to the crew, I just think this is Yamato’s

S

Sasaki Kojirō

He laughing because he still knows he ain't losing this shit. Luffy will need Gear 6 or some Joyboy stand to pull this off.
The whole island against kaido is better that way, actually the whole country of WANO allied with BIG MOM pirates and government agents + Zou versus kaido.

With Hyori using witchcraft to bring ODEN and Ryuma to life, as well as EDO TENSEI in NARUTO, all this against kaido.

:cheers::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Don't overdose on the copium bro Kaido will most likely have something up his sleeve awakening is very likely. How do you know mythical zoans don't get new form when they awakened that this is something unique to only luffy.
No cope just realism. There is no time to introduce new super sayin form for Kaido. Otherwise Luffy has again to pull off a new trick. Luffys key on defeating Kaido was G5. He needed to die to accomplish this. There wont be no further stand up for Kaido, he fights in Hybrid with all he can against Luffy till the end.

and for the protocol Kaido already is using his awakening. It’s his overwhelming endurance just as every other Zoan

Status
Not open for further replies.